Menu

Page 198 of 200 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 1997
    On New Year's day we welcome a precious baby girl into our family. We named her Joan Wolfe. Big brother Simon Sailor is so happy he has a sibling to play with.

Sorry for my English. Its not my first language, and I try my best

I am proud to announce birth of twins Rosemary Leia and Everly May, they join big sisters Vivienne Jane and Aurelia Isla.

I am very thrilled to finally announce that our TRIPLETS have been born. Welcome, Athena Callista, Imogen Opal, and Uma Theodora! They join two older sisters, Brianna Esperanza and Cassandra Penelope.
    Been following NB for years, joined 1-11-20

Agatha Athena Aurelia Bea Cassiopeia Connemara Divina Esperanza Eden Fiametta Gaia Gloria Indira Juliette Katarina Lorelei Magdalena Olympia Opal Pomeline Primavera Quorra Tatiana Theodora Uma Venus Victoria Winona Xiomara Zaria

Atlas Atticus Augustus Aurelius Cirrus Cairo Evander Giovanni Kylian Magastomo Oscar Peregrine Quest Rhydian Solomon Theodore Ulysses Vesuvio Viridius Vladimir Wylder Yossarian

I am happy to announce my sister Caroline Kate and brother in-law Henry James have finally had their g/g/g/b quads! I am happy to announce the oldest, Amelie Isla Rose, followed by Thomas Kyle Winter the third is Rachella May-Elodie and youngest by 2 minutes is our precious Sadie Olivia Bella, they join big brother Daniel Ellis Milo and sister Waverly Ella Roxanne who are happy to have someone(s!) to play with!

Agatha Athena Aurelia Bea Cassiopeia Connemara Divina Esperanza Eden Fiametta Gaia Gloria Indira Juliette Katarina Lorelei Magdalena Olympia Opal Pomeline Primavera Quorra Tatiana Theodora Uma Venus Victoria Winona Xiomara Zaria

Atlas Atticus Augustus Aurelius Cirrus Cairo Evander Giovanni Kylian Magastomo Oscar Peregrine Quest Rhydian Solomon Theodore Ulysses Vesuvio Viridius Vladimir Wylder Yossarian

We are so excited to announce the arrival of our precious twin girls, Hermione Luna Rose "Mina" and Elowyn Isla Belle "Wynnie". They join big brothers Callan Joseph (5), Remus "Remi" Alexander (2) & Bowen "Bowie" Finnleif (2). We are so happy that our family is now complete.
    Callan Joseph '18

♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡

Whimsical Witches:
    Hermione "Mina" Luna Rose, Elowyn "Wyn/Wynnie" Isla Belle, Fleur Luna, Delphine "Delphi/Ella", Artemisia "Temi/Ari", Araminta "Mina/Minty"

Witty Wizards:
    Bowen "Bowie" Finnleif, Remus "Remy" Alexander, Leif Alexander, Lucius, Finn, Rhys, Sirius

Baby boy Lucian John 'Lu' arrived yesterday. He is perfect, and we are madly in love with him. Big sister Colette Wolfe 'Cole' wanted a sister, but she likes Lu so far.

Sorry for my English. Its not my first language, and I try my best

My sister Julia Rose and her husband Micheal Roald just had another baby girl called Ayla Julia Suri who joins older twin sisters Megan Rose Talula and Scarlett-Penelope Jane and brother and sister Milo Ellyot John and Olivia Ella Willoe.

Girls:
    Bella Sallie, Willa Dylan, Hannah Queenie, Lauren May, Tallulah Serene, Ashlenne Maielle, Adette Susanne, Amy Jade-Kyla, Dora- Sienna Maeve, Waverlie Asha, Isla Madelyn Kylie

Boys: Kylo Samuel, Jude North, Leonard Quinn, Frederic Leo, Milo Elliot, Rupert Gerald, Roberto Tyler,
    Angus Moose, Noah Lark, Evereth Harrold

Please welcome our fifth and sixth children, Christina Yesenia and Rosalind Penelope!

I am happy to announce the arrival of our twins, Isaiah Ronin and Ariella Lyn.
    If I had a baby girl today: Chloe Camille
    If I had a baby boy today: Karsten Luke