Menu

Page 11 of 386 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    I'm pleased to announce the birth of Brett Isaac, who joins his six siblings: Felix Thomas (10), Aspen Leighann and Reid Michael (7), Zakary "Zak" Eric (5), Isadora "Issy" Mackenzie (3), and November "Nova" Kathryn (1).
    chelsea marie, 22, english major.
    future lil misses:
    penelope autumn "poppy" | elianora ivory "elia"
    ainsley brynn | colette ryanne | aurora kamryn
    always debating:
    august|brynna|breccan|chance
    emelina|esmae|foster|fox|flynn
    kaidence|langley|nikolina|nayeli|noel
    oakland|meadow|penn|posy|rhett
    quinlan|rhys|sailor|sinclair|xena|zain
    future lil misters:
    brandon luka | zakary ezra | hyatt kohen
    quinlan isaiah | sage jarrett | truett hayes

Excited to announce the arrival of Viggo Casimir! He joins Veronica (13), Violet (12), Vincent (11), Valerie (9), twins Virginia & Virgil (8), Vivienne (6), Victoire (5), Vienna (4) and Valentin (2), completing the family
    under construction

I am pleased to announce the newest addition to the Mahan family, Colin Artemis. He joins elder brothers Tristen Achilles (6), Rhys Apollo (4), and Conor Atlas (3), and elder sister Danae Isolde (1).

We are pleased to announce the birth of our darling son, Reuben Henry. He joins big sisters Briony Emilia, 5, and Eleanor Maeve, 2.

My surprise twins came last night, I'm happy to announce that Zedge Brennan Juniper & Aislinn Bellona Jennifer is joining siblings, Lavender Miranda Etolié (3), Artemis Xavier James (6), Hamish Constantine Raiden (10), Saber Penrose Seylin (12) & Xerxes Vladimir Marak (13).
    Stepmother to
    Serena
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Smilla (6-5-09), Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Alex (18-12-14)

Loved names
    Henry Oliver | Laurel Maria | Ianto Lior | Bobbie Frances | Cecil Oswald |
    [/FONT][/SIZE]