Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Eliza and Clara?

Hi all,

So my two favorite girl's names at the moment are Eliza and Clara. However, I am unsure if they "flow" together. Does the similar "a" ending bother you? Do you think they would work in a sibset?

Also, can you think of any boy's names that would sound nice with Eliza and Clara?

Thanks,
    Chelsea

No, I think Eliza and Clara are lovely together - they've both got that pretty, vintage, and slightly offbeat charm.
    NYC

Favorite Girls:
    Annabel/Annabella, Alice, Arabella, Clara, Dara, Della, Emmeline, Flora, Freya, Isadora, Josephine, Livia, Mara, Thea/Theodora, Violet/Violetta, Zara

Favorite Boys:
    Archer, Blake, Bryce, Chandler, Charles/Charlie, Clark, Clayton, Clyde, Graham, Harlan, Rhett, Slade, Tate, Wyatt, Zane

Violetta Jane|Della May|Emmeline Violet|Stella Jade|Mara Vivian|Flora Dixie|Zara Delphine

Wyatt Joseph|Bryce Greyson|Will Tate|Nate Charles

I love Clara and like Eliza. If it does not bother you that they both end in an -a then I do not see the issue with it. I think Clara and Eliza would be a great sibset.

Boy Names that Go With Clara and Eliza -
    Dexter
    Josiah
    Joseph
    August
    Nathaniel or Nathan
    Sebastian
    Spencer

Hope some of these help.

I love Eliza and Clara together! Very charming and pretty. (In fact, I used to know a family who had a Clara and a Julia--and they nearly named their third daughter Eliza. Maybe that's why I like it so much. They ended up using Anika nn Annie instead, but I still think Clara and Eliza are lovely together!) For some reason, I think Lillian would make a lovely third sibling--Eliza, Clara, and Lillian. There's just something about them!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Elisabeth Clara Plum "Liesey"Judah Théophile GreyPearl Antônia SabineSchuyler Ezra Grey
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samuel Gaspard JohnPoppy Thea Elisabeth
    Elliot JoshuaVerity OpheliaRory MaximilianAmelia Winter
    Felicity EmmanuelleSeamus OscarLillian PasqualinaAlaric Joel

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Eliza, Clara, and brother Dean or Drew
    Top Names: Benedict Calvin & Noelle Geneva
    Olivia/Livy : Darah/Bethel : Eve/Verity
    Eli/Solomon : Luke/Zane: Levi/Phineas
    Due in January!