Page 864 of 886 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 862 863 864 865 866 874 ... LastLast
Results 4,316 to 4,320 of 4428

Thread: Teenberries!

Welp; that's all my exams done! I had my last one, history, this afternoon. It still hasn't quite sunk in that now I'll never go back to school ever (unless of course my future job lands me in a school - I want to be a child speech therapist, so it is a likelihood). Now I have no idea what to do with my spare time since studying consumed most of it, haha.
    I hope everyone has been having a good week so far.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Tessa + Nina + Iniga
    GP Crushes: Adeliza + Zivia + Haru

@Adelina: Yay for no more exams! My recommendation to fill time is catch up on sleep haha. Paris and France sounds like a wonderful treat, especially with no work to worry about. Hope you have a good time!

@elifsu: Good luck with working part time. I’ve been waiting to hear back from a summer placement for a while now (don’t think I got it), but it’s good to have something to do and any experience.

As for me I’m officially 20 (as of a few minutes ago technically) and it hasn’t been as bad as I thought it would be despite being ‘old’ now. One of my friends managed to gather most of our friend group into the basement (without me knowing) and organised a trip to a castle/museum I’ve wanted to go to for a while (I really miss studying history). It was so much fun, and the tour guide was so good and hilarious, he properly got into the part. The friend who organised everything is 5 days younger than me, and I have no idea what to do for her birthday, but she’s seeing family so I have time to think haha.
    Jam|Fangirl|Historian|Biochemist|Single Pringle|20|Future mummy
    Dreaming of...
    Pandora Beatrix FaeCaspian Sherlock Walter • Artemis Valkyrie ClioPtolemy Lysander George
    Horatio Phoenix Arthur • Nikolai Emrys Altair • Evanthe Sylvia Cherry • Zenobia/Calista Hermione Blue
    Marigold Tallulah Alice • Lavender Athena Lucille ‘Lal’Prosper William Kit • Ephraim Atticus John
    GuysGals
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end.”

Aww @myosotis happy birthday and happy pride - I think your signature is changed because of pride month right? I am a bit troubled by internet trolls harassing actresses because Star Wars' Rey and Rose left Instagram and Millie Bobbie Brown left Twitter due to bullying

Almila Rey | Eftandise Tuva | Liva Atiya
    Mavera Solin | Maya Lulia | Meryem Vera
    Çağrı Aslan | Elis Rua | Erem Talu
    Evren Alek | Ibrahim Asir | Kürşad Ayas

Magnus Hale • Seymour Quinn

new ff OCs
    Arlene • Imogen • Juno • Petra & Valerie

23 | ♊ | Qur'anist

Hi again! It's been a while since I last posted here!

@Adelina Hooray, no more exams! The thought that you'll never have to go back must feel weird, I'd love enjoying all of my free time if I were you!

@Jam Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great time! I had to mention how pretty your rainbow/pride signature is too!

@Elifsu It's so sad how even celebrities are harassed and bullied in this day and age. If only people weren't so awful
    Tabitha Olivia Doreen ❀ Beatrix Thisbe Nell ❀ Mabel Rosalind Juno
    Philippa Maisie Lilac ❀ Theda Miriam Pearl

Flora Guinevere Plum
    Tabby • Bea • Rosebud • Pippa • Mim • Plum

Edmund Percival Ford​ ☾ Hugo Jackson Ives ☾ Sebastian Thomas Willow
    Arthur Frederic Poet ☾ Dorian Otto Lupin
    Peter Endymion Kit
    Remy • Hugh • Sasha • Artie • Dodo • Pip

@Jam: Thank you! Happy birthday! I hope you've been having a lovely day.
    @gia.berry: Haha, it's a great feeling!
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Tessa + Nina + Iniga
    GP Crushes: Adeliza + Zivia + Haru