Menu
Page 920 of 921 FirstFirst ... 420 820 870 910 918 919 920 921 LastLast
Results 4,596 to 4,600 of 4604

Thread: Teenberries!

@Abby, I've got a subscription to Book of the Month as well, but I skip far more months than I take advantage of. Can't beat $10 hardback copies of new releases when it's something you've been looking forward to. I feel you on the social anxiety. In high school and my first few years of uni, I didn't go into the cafeterias or student centers AT ALL. Too many people, and I felt like everyone was staring at me.

How is everyone? I hope everyone has been having a good start to the New Year's.
    I had an interview for my first job this afternoon (I wasn't sure if I was able to work due to a nerve condition, though have been given the all clear from the doctors last year so I can start looking for work now) and it went well. I'm having a trial shift on Wednesday where they'll offer me barista training (I applied for a job in a pop up cafe), and they'll let me know if I've got the job after that.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Laura + Malia + Naia + Kit + Philip
    GP Crushes: Azura + Isaline + Jacinthe

@M, I chose a book called The Night Tiger for this month, and it arrived today. It’s pretty good so far! I was excited because it’s different than the type of book I usually go for.

@Adelina, congrats! My best friend is a barista at Starbucks and she likes it (as much as you can like a job lol). Good luck at your trial shift!

I got back to school on Monday just in time to watch my college football team win the National Championship! Go tigers!! Lol. It was complete chaos on campus on Monday night, and since I had an early flight that morning and the game was late, I was up for 21 hours straight. There were fireworks, people driving around screaming and blasting music, and I live right next to the stadium so it was all lit up to celebrate. I also saw the starting quarterback, Trevor Lawrence, on the way to my classes yesterday which was super cool. I wanted to take a picture but my friend was with me and she told me that was weird, which she’s probably right about lol. They’re having a parade tomorrow morning, and I’m planning to go with some of my friends.

In other news, I started classes on Wednesday, and I am not used to having class in the morning so that’s been an adjustment. It’s nice that I finish around noon on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays though. That’s a plus.

Hope everyone is well!
    Waddup, I’m Abby, I’m 19, and I never learned how to read.

Names for my world-traveling little girls...
    Siena Berlin | Margot Seville | Amaya Dublin | Arya Nile | Vivienne Rio
    Ruby Sahara | Lyra Holland | Lilla Everest | Zia Cyprus | Lumi Adelaide

💜

@Adelina: Congrats on the interview! I imagine if they’ve given you the trial shift it’s likely they want you for the job.

@Abby: The game sounds like it was lot of fun, if exhausting! And morning classes are horrible to get up for, but finishing early is sooo good. I like to get everything done first and have the rest of the day free to do whatever (including nap haha).

I’m back to uni on Sunday. Not entirely looking forward to it, because exams are just over a week off and I’m super behind. I’m also desperately looking for summer lab placements (again) and found out I’m not eligible for the one I really wanted, which sucks but ah well. Hoping 2019 gets better soon haha.
    Jam|Fangirl|Historian|Biochemist|Single Pringle|20|Future mummy
    Dreaming of...
    Pandora Beatrix FaeCaspian Sherlock Walter • Artemis Valkyrie ClioPtolemy Lysander George
    Horatio Phoenix Arthur • Nikolai Emrys Altair • ProsperEphraimIndigoAugustCedrickAmbrose
    Evanthe Sylvia Cherry • Zenobia Hermione Blue • MarigoldLavenderGuinevereOlympiaCalista
    GuysGals
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end.”

@Abby, I chose the same book. My copy's not arrived yet though. I love magical realism.