Menu

Page 1 of 478 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

Teenberries!

Hello fellow Berries!

To celebrate the new opening of the off-topic forum area, I would like to start a thread for my fellow Teenberries!

Have fun!

-Catalina "Tali"

[EDIT March 13, 2015: I am estimating there are at least over 100 contributors to this thread now, so I thought the "active members" list was pretty useless!]
    Last edited by oboeplayer1; March 13th, 2015 at 05:39 PM.
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Hi oboeplayer1, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Lauren and I just started university this month as a journalism major. I think it's great that you started a thread for teenberries!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Oliver, Darcy, Orlando

Hello bonfireazalea! I saw your signature - do you perhaps happen to be a Jane Austen fan?

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Hello @oboeplayer1 and @bonfireazalea. I'm Athena, and I recently started my senior year of high school. This forum is currently distracting me from my literary analysis essay on North & South. I'm running low on ideas, so this is probably the only thing keeping me from crying. Kidding, not really.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Well Catalina (do you mind if I call you that?). I'm Ebony and I'm year 9 (14) and I live in Australia
    How did you discover Nameberry? Google is a powerful thing
    What is your naming style? Classic names for girls and all over the place for boys
    What do you love about Nameberry? Its a place to discuss my obsession with people who feel the same about names
    Isobel | Eloise | Matilda | Lucia | Alice | Eleanor | Amelia | Felicity | Phoebe | Eilidh | Rosalia | Zoe | Azalea | Genevieve | Tallulah | Everleigh | Rebecca | Leila | Harper | Grace | Zara |
    ○●○
    Eamon | Hayes | Tiago | Cooper | Lawson | Archer | Lincoln | Asher | Alfie | Baxter | Taylor | Flynn | Lewis | Fletcher | Jack | Harley | Brooklyn | Regan | Oscar | Spencer |
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com

Hello to the other teenberries!
    I'm Sarah. I also just started University up here in Canada this month. (MIDTERM #1 IS NEXT WEEK!)
    I am ALMOST 20, so I wont be a teenberry much longer.. but I feel like I still apply to this group!

Some other things that interest me:
    Food! (I am a vegan who loves to cook)
    Tv shows (I love Bones, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother)
    Books (Not that I have time to read much more than my calculus textbook these days!)

Xoxo
    Strong female name enthusiast

Harriet Jean. Olive Theodora. Delphi Josephine. Saskia Margaret. Winifred Alice. Maxine Frances

Tobias Hugo. David Augustus. Peter Archibald. Charles Finnian. Rupert Ezra

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

This is a great thread !!

Hello all !!

Iam Vassiliki but you can call me Bellerose or Belle Iam 17 and senior at high school . The school is currently close by us for so many reasons . I have a LOT study and no free time at the moment . I really want to became a psychologist so i have to try very hard to succeed it .

Some facts about me :
    music : I listen everything . From classics to pop .
    food : eat everything aside from meat , fish & soup .

@oboeplayer1 :Hi !! Its a great idea this thread .
    @bonfireazalea : Hi !! Good luck on your university !! I love journalism but unfortunatly iam too shy to become one .
    @aj_bear : Hi Athena !!This forum also distracting me
    @ebenezer.scrouge : Hi Ebony !
    @silverr : Hi Sarah !! I wish some times to be a vegan !! And How I met your mother is a fantastic show !! I love Neil Patrick Harris !!

PS : Sorry for the grammar errors

Sorry for my English. Its not my first language, and I try my best

dramagrl19 Guest
    Hi! My name is Emily and I'm 13. I'm in 8th grade now, and I'm quite the drama queen.

I love musical theater!!!! I play the piano and love to sing! I'm so glad to be part of a group of girls near my age.

Feel free to PM or email me if you wanna talk privately.

Hi Emily!!! How are you?

So you are a drama queen? Love it!!
    Do you want to became a actress? If you can sing & play piano I think you can do it

Sorry for my English. Its not my first language, and I try my best

Hello everyone!

@ebenezer.scrouge - That's fine if you call me that.

@dramagrl19 - It's wonderful to meet fellow drama queens !

You can call me Catalina or Tali, which ever you prefer.