Menu

Page 476 of 478 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 4772

Thread: Teenberries!

@Adelina: Good luck with starting uni! It’s definitely nice to know a few people you’ve already chatted to online before you go. I wasn’t very good at making friends, but I would say that the friends I still have now I didn’t make until the end of 1st year/start of 2nd year. Basically it can take a while sometimes, but it will happen (and societies really help!).

I’ve got about a week and a bit before I go back to uni. I’m also looking forward to it, but kind of terrified too. It’s my final year so I really want to sort out what I’m doing afterwards as soon as possible. I know what I want to do, but whether I’ll actually get there given how competitive PhDs and jobs are, I’m not so sure. Just hoping things work out somehow haha.
    Jam|21|Fangirl|Budding scientific researcher|All bi myself hehe|Future mummy
    Dreaming of...
    Pandora Beatrix FaeCaspian Sherlock Walter • Artemis Valkyrie ClioPtolemy Lysander George
    Horatio Arthur • Nikolai Emrys • Prosper Kit • Ephraim Atticus • Cedrick Hugo • Ambrose Sage
    Evanthe Cherry • Zenobia Sahar • Morgana Hermione • Marigold Alice • Lavender Athena • Calista Autumn
    GuysGals
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end.”

@Jam: Thank you! I hope your last year of university goes well.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Arthur James ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Olympia + Selah + Lyra
    GP Crushes: Ximena + Aster + Lilac + Jacopo + Valerio

So, I decided to finally quit university as I knew all along that it wasn't right for me, but I was determined to give it another shot. However, this one didn't work out too, so I'm back at home and am probably going to study online or at a local course.
    Hope everyone has been having a good start to the week

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Arthur James ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. So my name is Faith and I recently started high school. It's going very well and I really like it. I'm on here because I love planning for the future. There are so many names that I can use for my future kids. I also love hearing your feedback.
    Last edited by eternalfaith; September 18th, 2019 at 06:53 PM.
    Faith

Finnian Levi "Finn" & Forest Michael

Farrah Grace "Fairy" & Felicity Hope "Lissy" & Fawn Irene

@Adelina: Sorry to hear it didn’t work out, but good luck studying from home!

@Faith: Welcome! I first got into names and Nameberry because I like planning ahead too. I haven’t heard of Fiora before, but I love the sound (and Fiora Meadow is gorgeous!).
    Jam|21|Fangirl|Budding scientific researcher|All bi myself hehe|Future mummy
    Dreaming of...
    Pandora Beatrix FaeCaspian Sherlock Walter • Artemis Valkyrie ClioPtolemy Lysander George
    Horatio Arthur • Nikolai Emrys • Prosper Kit • Ephraim Atticus • Cedrick Hugo • Ambrose Sage
    Evanthe Cherry • Zenobia Sahar • Morgana Hermione • Marigold Alice • Lavender Athena • Calista Autumn
    GuysGals
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end.”

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    @Adelina: Sorry to hear it didn’t work out, but good luck studying from home!

@Faith: Welcome! I first got into names and Nameberry because I like planning ahead too. I haven’t heard of Fiora before, but I love the sound (and Fiora Meadow is gorgeous!).
    Thank you. I love it too!
    Fiora means little flower, which I think is so cute.
    Faith

@Jam: Thank you I've had quite a bit of crap about it from back home (thankfully my family and close friends have been supportive of my decision, but others not so) so I'm not feeling the greatest at the moment.
    @Faith: Welcome! I'm glad that school is going well for you - I hope that continues!

Quote Originally Posted by adelina_sophia View Post
    @Jam: Thank you I've had quite a bit of crap about it from back home (thankfully my family and close friends have been supportive of my decision, but others not so) so I'm not feeling the greatest at the moment.
    @Faith: Welcome! I'm glad that school is going well for you - I hope that continues!
    I do as well. Thanks
    Faith

Last edited by nvrsobr; September 24th, 2019 at 06:21 PM.
    Blue.

eve november + rain orchid

helen thisbe ianthe
    emilia dandelion joy
    hyacinth alaska io
    daphne astraea indigo
    violet evadne morgana

more

Quote Originally Posted by nvrsobr View Post
    @Faith I just started high school too! Welcome!
    Cool! Thank you.
    Faith