Menu

Page 476 of 476 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476
Results 4,751 to 4,753 of 4753

Thread: Teenberries!

Hi everyone! How are you all? I start university on Saturday and I'm super nervous but excited at the same time. I've already been chatting to my course and flatmates, and am planning on joining a few societies and have also been chatting to their members already via Facebook; so it'll feel like I'm meeting online friends for the first time when I go, which is nice. By coincidence I also became friends with someone who lives in my town so we're going to meet on Thursday for a coffee so we can get to know each other in person before we go. It would be nice to know someone from my town and to be able to travel home with her all the way!
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Anouk + Mabel + Elspeth + Maxim + Benedict + Malachi
    GP Crushes: Amarantha "Mara" + Cerelia + Antonina + Alpheus + Endymion

@Adelina: Good luck with starting uni! It’s definitely nice to know a few people you’ve already chatted to online before you go. I wasn’t very good at making friends, but I would say that the friends I still have now I didn’t make until the end of 1st year/start of 2nd year. Basically it can take a while sometimes, but it will happen (and societies really help!).

I’ve got about a week and a bit before I go back to uni. I’m also looking forward to it, but kind of terrified too. It’s my final year so I really want to sort out what I’m doing afterwards as soon as possible. I know what I want to do, but whether I’ll actually get there given how competitive PhDs and jobs are, I’m not so sure. Just hoping things work out somehow haha.
    Jam|Fangirl|Historian|Biochemist|Single Pringle|21|Future mummy
    Dreaming of...
    Pandora Beatrix FaeCaspian Sherlock Walter • Artemis Valkyrie ClioPtolemy Lysander George
    Horatio Arthur • Nikolai Emrys • Prosper Kit • Ephraim Atticus • Cedrick Hugo • Ambrose Sage
    Evanthe Cherry • Zenobia Sahar • Morgana Hermione • Marigold Alice • Lavender Athena • Calista Autumn
    GuysGals
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end.”

@Jam: Thank you! I hope your last year of university goes well.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Anouk + Mabel + Elspeth + Maxim + Benedict + Malachi
    GP Crushes: Amarantha "Mara" + Cerelia + Antonina + Alpheus + Endymion