Page 896 of 896 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896
Results 4,476 to 4,479 of 4479

Thread: Teenberries!

@Abby: Thank you! Great to hear that you have applied to go to Cyprus. I hope you have a lot of fun, it will be a great experience.

I had a lovely, quiet birthday though am still celebrating this week as I met up with a friend today for coffee since she wanted to give me my present, and I have a birthday meal with friends and another with family this weekend.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes:
    Thea + Leah + Adalia + Timothy +
    GP Crushes: Zia + Eila + Aleida + Rainier + Chizuru + Zeno

@Abby: Oh, yay! It’s great to hear you’re going for Cyprus! I think it’s a lot better to just go for it than hold back and regret not doing stuff.

@Adelina: I’m glad you had a nice birthday! It’s funny how birthdays tend to spread over a few days when you’re doing different things with friends and family haha.

Not much news on my end. I’ve got a few things to look forward to over the next few days. I’m seeing Venom tomorrow night with the film society plus housemates, sci-fi’s doing a geeky city tour on Saturday, and on Sunday’s there’s an annual fair I’m going to with friends.
    Jam|Fangirl|Historian|Biochemist|Single Pringle|20|Future mummy
    Dreaming of...
    Pandora Beatrix FaeCaspian Sherlock Walter • Artemis Valkyrie ClioPtolemy Lysander George
    Horatio Phoenix Arthur • Nikolai Emrys Altair • ProsperEphraimIndigoAugustCedrickAmbrose
    Evanthe Sylvia Cherry • Zenobia Hermione Blue • MarigoldLavenderGuinevereOlympiaCalista
    GuysGals
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end.”

@Jam: Haha, that's true. A lot of my birthdays recently have seemed to span over the week.
    I hope you enjoy Venom! I've heard a lot of people talking about it.

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes:

Bumping this thread up since it's going to go to the next page

How is everyone? Not much has happened here recently, though I hope you are all well.

Crushes: