Menu
Page 919 of 932 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 917 918 919 920 921 929 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,595 of 4657

Thread: Teenberries!

@Adelina: Congrats on the interview! I imagine if they’ve given you the trial shift it’s likely they want you for the job.

@Abby: The game sounds like it was lot of fun, if exhausting! And morning classes are horrible to get up for, but finishing early is sooo good. I like to get everything done first and have the rest of the day free to do whatever (including nap haha).

I’m back to uni on Sunday. Not entirely looking forward to it, because exams are just over a week off and I’m super behind. I’m also desperately looking for summer lab placements (again) and found out I’m not eligible for the one I really wanted, which sucks but ah well. Hoping 2019 gets better soon haha.
    Jam|Fangirl|Historian|Biochemist|Single Pringle|20|Future mummy
    Dreaming of...
    Pandora Beatrix FaeCaspian Sherlock Walter • Artemis Valkyrie ClioPtolemy Lysander George
    Horatio Phoenix Arthur • Nikolai Emrys Altair • ProsperEphraimIndigoAugustCedrickAmbrose
    Evanthe Sylvia Cherry • Zenobia Hermione Blue • MarigoldLavenderGuinevereOlympiaCalista
    GuysGals
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end.”

@Abby, I chose the same book. My copy's not arrived yet though. I love magical realism.

@Abby and Jam, thank you! They haven't emailed me back about the trial shift, so I don't think I'll be doing one tomorrow. Oh well - I think they're quite short on staff as they're a small company, so they may have had to hold it back.
    I hope you're both settling in well at university and college.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: April + Selene + Serena + David + Malachi
    GP Crushes: Amine + Selina + Hephizbah + Alfonso + Beltrán + Salvador

Just making sure this thread doesn't go to the next page since it's been pretty quiet lately - assuming you're all back and busy with school and or college/uni
    Still not heard from the pop up cafe I applied at; though have applied to a number of different jobs since so am hoping to hear back from someone soon. Nothing much else new here!
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: April + Selene + Serena + David + Malachi
    GP Crushes: Amine + Selina + Hephizbah + Alfonso + Beltrán + Salvador

@Adelina, good luck with your job hunt! I’m sure you’ll get some positive news soon

I spent the long weekend at my friend’s mountain house in Tennessee. It was a lot of fun. It snowed on Saturday night into Sunday, which was so pretty to see on the mountains.

Hope everyone is well!
    Waddup, I’m Abby, I’m 19, and I never learned how to read.

Aries ♈︎
    The courageous and ambitious ram
    Ruby Eithne | Hadley Vespa | Ramona Blaise
    Jason Leopold | Fox Ares | Porter Fallon

💜