Menu

Page 460 of 475 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 4745

Thread: Teenberries!

@Adelina: Congrats on the interview! I imagine if they’ve given you the trial shift it’s likely they want you for the job.

@Abby: The game sounds like it was lot of fun, if exhausting! And morning classes are horrible to get up for, but finishing early is sooo good. I like to get everything done first and have the rest of the day free to do whatever (including nap haha).

I’m back to uni on Sunday. Not entirely looking forward to it, because exams are just over a week off and I’m super behind. I’m also desperately looking for summer lab placements (again) and found out I’m not eligible for the one I really wanted, which sucks but ah well. Hoping 2019 gets better soon haha.
    Jam|Fangirl|Historian|Biochemist|Single Pringle|21|Future mummy
    Dreaming of...
    Pandora Beatrix FaeCaspian Sherlock Walter • Artemis Valkyrie ClioPtolemy Lysander George
    Horatio Arthur • Nikolai Emrys • Prosper Kit • Ephraim Atticus • Cedrick Hugo • Ambrose Sage
    Evanthe Cherry • Zenobia Sahar • Morgana Hermione • Marigold Alice • Lavender Athena • Calista Autumn
    GuysGals
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end.”

@Abby, I chose the same book. My copy's not arrived yet though. I love magical realism.

@Abby and Jam, thank you! They haven't emailed me back about the trial shift, so I don't think I'll be doing one tomorrow. Oh well - I think they're quite short on staff as they're a small company, so they may have had to hold it back.
    I hope you're both settling in well at university and college.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Danica + Sarina + Margarita "Marga" + Evander + Jude + Emiliano
    GP Crushes: Fantine + Despina + Keturah + Milas + Bertram + Rogelio

Just making sure this thread doesn't go to the next page since it's been pretty quiet lately - assuming you're all back and busy with school and or college/uni
    Still not heard from the pop up cafe I applied at; though have applied to a number of different jobs since so am hoping to hear back from someone soon. Nothing much else new here!

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

@Adelina, good luck with your job hunt! I’m sure you’ll get some positive news soon

I spent the long weekend at my friend’s mountain house in Tennessee. It was a lot of fun. It snowed on Saturday night into Sunday, which was so pretty to see on the mountains.

Hope everyone is well!
    Abby | 20 | Psychology Student | Writer

Recent sibset crush
    Ari, Indie, & Evy

Ari Leonor, Indie Ramona, & Evy Madeleine
    Arya Violet, India Sage, & Evra Xanthe
    Marina Brynn, Cinder Olivia, & Evrose Piper
    Arizona Grace, Indiana Claire, & Nevada Jane
    Ariana Sarai, Lindsey Beatrix, & Everly Willow
    Ariadne Maeve, Indira Rosemary, & Geneva Sophie
    Artemis Lily, Mirinda Faye, & Evony Cosima

💜

@Abby: thank you I guess I'll have to do some more poking around!
    Ah, that sounds wonderful - I love being in the mountains when it snows. The first and last time I had a snowy mountain experience was when I went on holiday to Innsbruck in Austria about a decade or so ago. I'd love to go back again; and we were thinking of Switzerland this winter since I'll be home from university and it would be the first holiday I'd have after spending some time away from my hometown. Talking of holidays, I might get an extra one to my godmother's house in the Occitanie region of southern France in March, so will get a trip for free, which is always a bonus Just need to wait for her confirmation!

@Abby: Ooh, snowy mountains sounds very idyllic! I wouldn’t mind dome snow now I don’t have too long a walk on to campus haha.

@Adelina: Good luck with the job search! I’ve only been applying to summer placements and it’s stressing me out haha.

I’ve finally finished exams! I only had two and I’ve been back two weeks, but it feels like forever. I’m just excited to be unproductive for a few days.
    Jam|Fangirl|Historian|Biochemist|Single Pringle|21|Future mummy
    Dreaming of...
    Pandora Beatrix FaeCaspian Sherlock Walter • Artemis Valkyrie ClioPtolemy Lysander George
    Horatio Arthur • Nikolai Emrys • Prosper Kit • Ephraim Atticus • Cedrick Hugo • Ambrose Sage
    Evanthe Cherry • Zenobia Sahar • Morgana Hermione • Marigold Alice • Lavender Athena • Calista Autumn
    GuysGals
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end.”

@Jam: Thank you Glad to hear that you've finished your exams, I know how relieving that feeling is!

Not much else new for me. January is always a bit of a dull month I find, with everyone trying to get back into the swing of normal life after the festive period.

@adelina_sophia what about February - I would say it's a sad mouth as holiday season ends and school starts and I want to cry I already know basic math and how to read/write what's the purpose? And Valentine's day is coming too.... :/

Recently read Fire and Blood by GRRM and I already knew targ-ARYANs are terrible I didn't need a separate book to justify my very true views *shrug emoji*

Almila Sereday · Balamir Evren

Mariye Tuyara · Timsal Rüya
    Haris Ender · Iklil Halyan

daemon · emmanuel · felix · gregor

@elifsu: Whilst Valentine's Day is a bummer, I do prefer February to January overall. We normally get more snow in February here, and the days get slightly longer and the spring flowers such as snowdrops and daffodils start to appear.
    Sorry you've been feeling that way though - hope you feel better soon!

I've also managed to get a placement at a local charity shop where I'll be volunteering three mornings a week until I find a secure, paid job until September when I go off to university. I've been so bored lately and it feels good to know that I'll finally be doing something worthwhile with my time.