Menu
Page 489 of 491 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 4904

Thread: Teenberries!

Hello, Catherine, so nice to meet you! I'm Elena. I have actually never heard of Elle Goulding or dodie, and never listened to Taylor Swift. I am so out of touch with pop culture!
    ladies
    Lucille Eilonwy Grace_Alice Calliope Poet_Alondra Sunflower Mae_Larkin Madeleine Faye_Emmeline Meadow Clare_Jenny Rosella Bloom_Sadie Arianell Wren_Penny Elowen Rose_Avalon Philomena Gray

gents
    Evander Ambrose Sparrow_Kit Austell Robin_Hugo Elyan Night_Emrys Auburn Bramble_Percy Valentine Lake_Nathaniel Conan Blue "Nat"_Gabriel Ember Kai "Gable"

current love
    Zelie_Lilac_Beau_Peregrine

50% sarcasm, 50% sunshine!
    http://babynames.com/namelist/9876372

Welcome Catherine! I guess I also am out of touch with pop culture because I’ve never heard of Elle Goulding or Dodie either. I don’t really mind Taylor Swift though (she’s my sister’s favorite and always gets played when she’s driving, so I spend too much time listening to her to hate it). My favorite bands/singers are Aviators (he’s a musician on youtube, he just released a new album and it’s really good), The Script, and Simple Plan. So early 2000s alternative rock. Actually, really any rock
    Elliott Stan - Rafferty Alexander
    Estelle Susannah - Rosalie Arden
    Nathaniel Asher - Malachi Frank - Xavier Otto
    Cyrus Eliezer - Damian Magnus - Oscar Saul - Jonah Wyatt
    Lucille Isadora - Clara Miriam - Josephine Ruth
    Vivian Sadie - Cassandra Elana - Delilah Magna - Violet Annelise

Welcome, Catherine! It's great to see another dodie fan here. What are your favourite songs?
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Rose ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    &
    Leo Arthur James ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Sierra + Aurora + Delilah + Altair
    GP Crushes: Ximena + Siofra + Olina

I haven't been on here in a while, so hello to anyone who's recently started posting here!
    I mostly listen to Christian music. I like Shane and Shane and right now I'm loving King of Kings by Hillsong. Recently I've also been loving A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

Elena, it's okay, I'm certain I'm more out of touch with pop culture than you are

Is everyone pretty much staying home? I'm kind of enjoying staying home, with time to do stuff I don't normally, though I'm sure I'll be tired of it before this is over. It makes me sad to look at the news.
    Does anyone have any good ideas for helping others during this time? I've been thinking of joining those who are sewing masks to donate, but 1) my family's had some (non-covid) symptoms so I'd at least wait a bit bc of that and 2) I'd worry that diy masks I make wouldn't keep away germs from our medical professionals. I've seen some groups that are making covers for the real masks to make them last longer and I like that idea. I guess homemade would be better than nothing at all.
    Lillian. Saved by grace. ISFJ-T. Ballerina. Animal lover. Hoping to have babies/adopt/foster someday.

Matthias Timothy. Josiah Valor. Nathaniel Iain. Peter Ignatius.

Miriam Anna Lovejoy. Eliora Mercy Ruth.
    Lisbeth Abigail. Sophie Remember. Faith Hadassah. Hosanna Kate.

(lovejoy is a surname from my family tree)

"A person's a person, no matter how small."
    Dr. Seuss

Yeppers staying home with my family here! I have very intense allergy symptoms in the spring(headaches lasting for days, losing my voice, sneezing, coughing) and I have some pretty weird temperature fluctuations(98.5 on one side of my head and 99.6 on the other) so my mom wants me to stay home even though my temperature has been in the 97-98 range for the past week. My mom and I are also really allergic to scented cleaners and that is the only cleaner left in the store. We only bought it cause we were literally out of cleaner after cleaning the house. So I really hope we don't have to use it. Anyone here listen to R.E.M.? I love their songs. I have also really been loving Different World by Alan Walker and Yesterday by the Beatles.
    ladies
    Lucille Eilonwy Grace_Alice Calliope Poet_Alondra Sunflower Mae_Larkin Madeleine Faye_Emmeline Meadow Clare_Jenny Rosella Bloom_Sadie Arianell Wren_Penny Elowen Rose_Avalon Philomena Gray

gents
    Evander Ambrose Sparrow_Kit Austell Robin_Hugo Elyan Night_Emrys Auburn Bramble_Percy Valentine Lake_Nathaniel Conan Blue "Nat"_Gabriel Ember Kai "Gable"

current love

I only listen to Christian music. Lauren Daigle and for King and Country are my faves. I'm staying home too, social distancing because of corona.
    babynames.com/namelist/9875876

He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:11

@Elena: stay safe! Allergies can't be fun at the moment with what's going around at the moment.

Adelina Rose ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    &
    Leo Arthur James ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

anyone else having a heat wave?
    ladies

gents

current love

@Elena: The opposite here!

&

hello!! you can call me Madeleine or just Maddie. i’ve been a member of name berry for 3 years?? i think, but i never had the courage to introduce myself here because I was always a bit too shy & awkward to aha. to tell you a little about myself I’m 16 going on 17, and I love learning languages (chinese & korean!), ballet, gardening (not really, just taking care of little potted plants & flowers in my room cause ya girl doesn’t have a backyard to actually “garden”), reading, and fashion from failed attempts to actually make clothes to putting outfits together! I also like animal crossing and watching dramas. I hope we can become friends :)

Wɐpǝlǝᴉuǝ / 𓆝𓆟𓆜 / 16 / ballerina

leo ☉ aqua ↑ sag ☾

Ivalo Love, Irina Symphony, Delphi Moon, Violet Reverie, Ottillie Solstice, Claudia Melusine, Pandora Celeste, Godiva Io, Jolene Briar, Quinta Soul, Clarimund Promise

March Yves, Holland North, Florian Hart

Dorian, Rainier, Remus, Caspian, Gideon, Osmond,