Menu

Page 483 of 484 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 481 482 483 484 LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 4840

Thread: Teenberries!

Toffee and Fudge say thank you to you all!
    @Lillian: Minnie sounds so precious! I love labradors.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    &
    Leo Arthur James ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Alexia + Liliana + Linnea + Laurie + Emrys + Evan
    GP Crushes: Rixa + Amada + Antía + Jeriah + Corentin

Wow, it's been months since I've been here. I guess some updates are in order.

I just started the second semester of 12th grade and there's officially a month left until I turn 18. I just started to learn how to drive and I'm hoping to get a job soon in order to save up for a car. I'm looking into joining the National Guard. I've been accepted into 5 colleges, fortunately. How are you all doing?
    The middle name-less berry

Claudius, Jasper, Sylvester, Ulysses, Ludwig, Nikola, Fernando, Ives, Gerald, Madison

Maria, Claudette, Paulina, Annette, Ingrid, Rosa, Elise, Prudence, Eldora, Laura

Hi, welcome back! I'm doing good. I'll be turning 15 in July.
    Faith
    Teen Berry
    Planning ahead, not expecting just yet

Mariposa Lilac "Posy" 🌹 Rhiannon Wisteria 🌹 Seraphina Lavender 🌹 Vivienne Tigerlily

Sylvie Juniper ♥️ Thea Delphine

Dashiell Finn "Dash" 🌹 Caledon Gray "Cal" 🌹 Edmund Hart "Ed" 🌹 Bodhi Jack "Bo"

Hey, welcome back! I am doing ok, meh. I just got an F on my math test even though I reviewed, studied, and did all my homework. I am still 13 and a half. Congratulations on your acceptance into 5 colleges and you have a great aspiration to join the National Guard!
    girls:
    Avalon Callista_Calliope Blue_Elara Meadow_Seraphina Moon_Willow Grace Reverie_Cressida Nyx_Sabre Viviana_Emmeline Clare_Elowen Scout_Genevieve Wren_Hallie Faye_Chantel Alondra_Aerilyn Penny
    boys:
    Evander Sparrow_Robin Ambrose_Percival Soren_Alexander Cove_Avan Dexter_Cedric Rune_Cobalt Ewan_Zedekiah Blue_Benedict "Ned" Stellan_Auden Gray_Elyan Umber_Rodney Cormac_Emrys Albion

Unisex:
    Tiernan Lake_Atlantis River_London Blue_Rowan Night_Avery Zenith_Kit Robin_Everett Fable

I haven’t really been active in the forums too, so hi again everyone.

I got a 65% on my bio quiz, including a couple of points for getting the bonus correct. So now I have to do extra credit so I can drop that grade. So thats fun.
    In other news, I moved onto the next interview phase for my schools natural and social science research programs! Next week will be crazy because I also have my states mock trial on monday plus figuring out next years schedule and the interviews and writing exams for the research programs. At least spring break is the week after.

Congrats on getting accepted into so many colleges and Elena, I think you’re still in middle school based off your age but honestly one bad grade on a test isn’t that big of a deal. Colleges don’t look at middle school grades and there will be lots of opportunities to improve your grade if you have a good teacher.
    Elliott Stan - Rafferty Alexander - Estelle Susannah - Rosalie Arden
    Nathaniel - Malachi - Xavier - Cyrus - Damian - Oscar - Magnus
    Lucille - Delilah - Josephine - Cassandra - Gwen - Zinnia - Vivian

Actually I am in high school!

How's the weather like where you guys are? Here it is flooded everywhere.
    girls:
    Avalon Callista_Calliope Blue_Elara Meadow_Seraphina Moon_Willow Grace Reverie_Cressida Nyx_Sabre Viviana_Emmeline Clare_Elowen Scout_Genevieve Wren_Hallie Faye_Chantel Alondra_Aerilyn Penny
    boys:
    Evander Sparrow_Robin Ambrose_Percival Soren_Alexander Cove_Avan Dexter_Cedric Rune_Cobalt Ewan_Zedekiah Blue_Benedict "Ned" Stellan_Auden Gray_Elyan Umber_Rodney Cormac_Emrys Albion

Unisex:
    Tiernan Lake_Atlantis River_London Blue_Rowan Night_Avery Zenith_Kit Robin_Everett Fable

Oh oops. Sorry? At least you can probably still do extra credit to improve your grade though.
    It’s been raining by me too, but we’re supposed to get snow next week.

here it was in about 70 degrees F on Wednesday, 50 degrees on Thursday (and flooding golf courses), and today it is snowing! It is not sticking though, we never get good snow!
    girls:
    boys:

Unisex:

Hello everyone! Good to see this thread active again and well done to everyone who has good news
    @Elena: I often found the exams were much different from the textbooks when I was at school. Don't let one bad score knock your confidence! Did your teacher tell you what you can do to improve?
    We've got "Storm Ciara" coming here this weekend so we've had some typical British winter weather lately; and we might get snow next week. I can't wait for spring!

As for me, I finally got hired I start my new job on Monday and I hope I've recovered from a cold I've had for most of the week by then. I'm going to be working in childcare, so I don't want the kids to catch it since they're so prone - two had to get set home when I had my induction day on Monday from a flu/temperature.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    &
    Leo Arthur James ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Alexia + Liliana + Linnea + Laurie + Emrys + Evan
    GP Crushes: Rixa + Amada + Antía + Jeriah + Corentin

Congrats on your job @Adelina! Hope your feeling better.

My mock trial team won the first trial, so we get to be prosecution in March’s trial. I also had my science research interview (I think I did well? The teacher seemed to like me) and I finalized my schedule for next year, so thats all taken care of. I wish this week would end so I have break