Menu

Page 461 of 477 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 4769

Thread: Teenberries!

Welcome, Eric! There's a lot of girls on the forums so it's refreshing to have a guy around! I have a special respect for guys who are openly into baby names, since society sees names as a thing for only expectant mothers to be into, when there are so many other reasons for loving them! I'm an etymology junkie and phonetic/sound junkie as a soon to be linguistics student, which is what got me into names
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Olympia + Selah + Lyra
    GP Crushes: Ximena + Aster + Lilac + Jacopo + Valerio

Linguistics, that's so interesting. Do you like any languages or branch of languages in particular?
    The middle name-less berry

Claudius, Jasper, Sylvester, Ulysses, Ludwig, Nikola, Fernando, Ives, Gerald, Madison

Maria, Claudette, Paulina, Annette, Ingrid, Rosa, Elise, Prudence, Eldora, Laura

@Eric: In English I'm particularly interested in etymology, socio and psycho linguistics. My favourite language to study is Spanish though I can also speak Dutch and French. I'd love to learn Korean and Japanese at some point too. I'd especially like to learn how to write in Hangul (the Korean alphabet).
    I've always been interested in languages; when I was a child I used to learn Latin and Mandarin Chinese (though I've forgotten most of them as it's been years since I've picked them up again).

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Hello and welcome, Eric! I’m Jam. Cool username by the way. On the topic of languages, I muddle up my English as it is, so I’m pretty in awe of anyone who’s bilingual or more haha.
    Jam|Fangirl|Historian|Biochemist|Single Pringle|21|Future mummy
    Dreaming of...
    Pandora Beatrix FaeCaspian Sherlock Walter • Artemis Valkyrie ClioPtolemy Lysander George
    Horatio Arthur • Nikolai Emrys • Prosper Kit • Ephraim Atticus • Cedrick Hugo • Ambrose Sage
    Evanthe Cherry • Zenobia Sahar • Morgana Hermione • Marigold Alice • Lavender Athena • Calista Autumn
    GuysGals
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end.”

Thanks, Jam! Spanish is my favourite language too, though I manage a bit of Italian and Portuguese (mostly reading for these two). For girls, lots of my favourite names come from Spanish/Italian.

Claudius, Jasper, Sylvester, Ulysses, Ludwig, Nikola, Fernando, Ives, Gerald, Madison

Maria, Claudette, Paulina, Annette, Ingrid, Rosa, Elise, Prudence, Eldora, Laura

Hi Eric
    Cool to have a guy on here as it’s mainly girls.

Haven’t been here for a while but we’ll see
    ✤ Grace ✤
    ✳ just collecting ✳
    ❄ winter babe ❄
    ☢ crazy ☢
    ☠ emo ☠
    ♫ musical ♫
    ❤loves names❤

All my names --> https://listography.com/9379820631

@Eric: That's awesome! My mother studied Italian and French as a joint honours degree at university and used to live in Paris (she's fluent in French and also speaks Spanish and German). I have a lot of Spanish and French names on my list, though I also really like Dutch names and Korean names (I wouldn't be able to use Korean names though of course, but I really like the way they sound and they always have such beautiful meanings - meanings of names are heavily grounded in Korean culture as it's believed in Korea and other Eastern Asian countries that the meaning of your name matches/defines your personality).

@generic you are interested in linguistics??? Welcome to NB btw. Is there are a particular reason you are interested in Portuguese/Romance Languages? Currently I want to attempt to learn Arabic to understand Qur'an better because translations are rarely helpful
    👑Almila Nefes & Balamir Evren 👑

Mariye Tuyara | Haris Ender | Iklil Halyan
    Anouk | Ares | Cosette | Elliott
    Esmond | Gregory | Immanuel | Owlette
    Phillip | Sophie | Victor
    ~
    aunt to O.E | Quraniyoon Rafidhi

@elifsu I just like how they look/are structured. I got into Spanish originally because of how widely used it is in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by generic View Post
    @elifsu I just like how they look/are structured. I got into Spanish originally because of how widely used it is in my area.
    I think you are lucky if there are speakers of your target language around you - that will make things easier when it comes to correct pronounciation and you will learn metaphors, abbreviation and expressions because I still has some problems even though I started learning English at age 10 sigh
    👑Almila Nefes & Balamir Evren 👑

Mariye Tuyara | Haris Ender | Iklil Halyan
    Anouk | Ares | Cosette | Elliott
    Esmond | Gregory | Immanuel | Owlette
    Phillip | Sophie | Victor
    ~
    aunt to O.E | Quraniyoon Rafidhi