Menu
Page 454 of 925 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 504 554 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,270 of 4621

Thread: Teenberries!

@Theodora Wow, that is early! I'm glad you're okay

@ Theodora: I'm also glad to hear that you're out of hospital, and I trust that you are well. August 18 is indeed very early to be going back to school (although I know in Denmark they go back on August 12, or at least they did this year). My school broke up on July 4 (or 5, I can't remember), and I went back last week. I think I'm adjusting well to the new routine I have, but still get a little confused sometimes. Now I'm in one of the elder classes (I have two years left there, woohoo ), so we get to have some "privileges" that the younger students don't have, such as staying inside at break (the teachers are very hot on this at my school, I know it sounds ridiculous) and using the side staircase. They're little things, but it's fun to think that the other years below you aren't allowed them yet.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Araminta "Aminta" + Sabrina + Jacqueline + Linus + Otis
    GP Crushes: Elva + Azura + Aelia + Achilles + Septimus

I got my license today! Just thought I would tell you all.. I can drive anywhere I want now! Has anyone else gotten their license recently here? Also, my sister is going away to college for the first time next Friday! I think I'll miss her a lot.

Okay, am I the only teen in the world who has no desire to drive a car ever? Like seriously? My weirdness is showing again...

@theodora_phoenix, No, you are not. I'm not sure I ever want to drive. Public transport'll do for me. Leave it to the experts, not the girl who's terrified of riding a bike.
    Jam|Fangirl|Historian|Biochemist|Single Pringle|20|Future mummy
    Dreaming of...
    Pandora Beatrix FaeCaspian Sherlock Walter • Artemis Valkyrie ClioPtolemy Lysander George
    Horatio Phoenix Arthur • Nikolai Emrys Altair • ProsperEphraimIndigoAugustCedrickAmbrose
    Evanthe Sylvia Cherry • Zenobia Hermione Blue • MarigoldLavenderGuinevereOlympiaCalista
    GuysGals
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end.”