Page 446 of 789 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 546 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,230 of 3942

Thread: Teenberries!

Quote Originally Posted by theodora_phoenix View Post
    Am I the only one here who's homeschooled? I spend almost all the day on Nameberry. Seriously. I get about four hours of school a day and I only leave the house two hours a week.
    I'm homeschooled! I'm going to be a senior this year, so I won't have as many classes to take. I'll probably be here on Namberry more.
    18 year old elementary education student that is currently loving:
    Anneliese Maren | Emmeline Frances | Jessamine Shalom | Isannah Blythe | Joanna Sonnet | Mahala Lyric | Selah Jubilee | Gwendolyn Rena | Rowena Cadence | Gracia Sybil | Lydia Annabel | Eliza Lorraine
    Thaddeus Christian | Matthias Emmanuel | Ephraim Zion | Gideon Tabor | Nehemiah Cordell | Shepherd Canaan | Thomas Jubal | Japheth Corban | Wesley Shiloh | Tobias Kenan | Abram Malachi | Jesse Wilder

I was homeschooled until 7th grade. Theni went a private school. Until 9th grade. Do to a condition I have, homeschool is best for me, so I went back to home school.
    Teenberry~17~Ravenclaw~Whovian~INTP~Taurus
    I like WAY too many names to list, but here are some of them:
    Kennedy Emerson Eliot Sasha Jaxon Braxton Jase Alva Fox Asa Carbry Zia
    Anderson Dara
    Nova Briar Michaela Montserrat Cadence Harriet Phoenix Logan Star Justine Faith
    If you would like to vote again, here's my list: http://www.behindthename.com/pnl/159828 (Last Update: January 17th, 2017)

I don't know what to post, but I want to bump the thread, so...do any of you 'berries roleplay? I'm on Goodreads and there are some great RP groups that I've joined recently.

I'm on Goodreads too. I love roleplay, but I wasn't aware that you could roleplay on there.
    Teenberry~17~Ravenclaw~Whovian~INTP~Taurus
    I like WAY too many names to list, but here are some of them:
    Kennedy Emerson Eliot Sasha Jaxon Braxton Jase Alva Fox Asa Carbry Zia
    Anderson Dara
    Nova Briar Michaela Montserrat Cadence Harriet Phoenix Logan Star Justine Faith
    If you would like to vote again, here's my list: http://www.behindthename.com/pnl/159828 (Last Update: January 17th, 2017)

Yup, I've been doing it for over a year! A lot of the teen book groups have it featured, and there are tons of groups for jusr 1X1's.