Page 441 of 789 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 491 541 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,205 of 3942

Thread: Teenberries!

Hey Belle, welcome back! How have you been? Everything ready for university?
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Oliver, Darcy, Orlando

@Kat I'm so jealous that you live near the beach I'm two and a half hours from the beach
    Isobel | Eloise | Matilda | Lucia | Alice | Eleanor | Amelia | Felicity | Phoebe | Eilidh | Rosalia | Zoe | Azalea | Genevieve | Tallulah | Everleigh | Rebecca | Leila | Harper | Grace | Zara |
    ○●○
    Eamon | Hayes | Tiago | Cooper | Lawson | Archer | Lincoln | Asher | Alfie | Baxter | Taylor | Flynn | Lewis | Fletcher | Jack | Harley | Brooklyn | Regan | Drake | Spencer |
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com

Oh my goodness, it's been ages since I've posted here. I'm so happy to see how huge this thread has gotten and I remember making it so long ago 😃 welcome to all these newbies!
    As for my horribly long absence, I've been here in Texas and will be leaving for Washington next week 😢 I've been going to the beach and hanging out and enjoying my summer, I realize that I've missed nameberry a whole lot, and I feel bad about not being on here to do my moderator duties.

Hope everyone's well! So good to finally be back posting!
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

School is starting in a week or so (maybe two, IDK). I'll be going into 8th grade, it'll be my last year of middle school.

Welcome to all the new Teenberries!
    Gosh, I've just hit the 1,013 post mark, which just proves I post to much here, haha. Recently I've had quite a lot of free time, so I guess that explains it.
    @ Belle: Can you send some of your sun to the UK? We've been having cold weather lately and I've now resorted into wearing winter clothes.
    It's good to see you posting again.
    @ raevynstar: For me, school starts on September 1, which means I don't have long left, and I've just remembered that I have 85 pages of French vocab to do! Whoops.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Louis

Combos of the month: Georgiana "Ginnie" May & Cornelius Laszlo