Menu

Page 3 of 484 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Bellerose Hi, yeah my mum is a bit overprotective! Glasgow is next to the capital of Scotland(if that helps). Happy birthday!
    |Arlo Benjamin |Caleb August |Ezra Scott |Jacob Harrison |Jude Apollo |Lincoln River |Myles Hunter |Seth Gideon |Watson Christopher
    |Audrey Pearl |Calla Louise |Celeste Adora |Delilah Posey |Lydia Katherine |Mila Selene |Saskia Willow |Selah Elise |Stella Elizabeth |

dramagrl19 Guest
    @Larissa: Wicked is my all time favorite musical! I also like Into The Woods, In The Heights, Chicago, and Legally Blonde.

@Chelsea: I've always wanted to go to Scotland! How is it there?

@Lauren: How many plays/productions have you been in? I've been in a lot of little school plays and little community plays, but I've done about 7 major productions.

Just so you know, I'm in Miami, FL. I love the warm weather down here and the culture is very diverse. It's like New York with palm trees and sunny beaches!

@dramagrl19; It's cold! But beautiful, lots of scenery. Lots of history and plently of things to. It also has a lot of history. Is it only me that likes going to Muesums?
    |Arlo Benjamin |Caleb August |Ezra Scott |Jacob Harrison |Jude Apollo |Lincoln River |Myles Hunter |Seth Gideon |Watson Christopher
    |Audrey Pearl |Calla Louise |Celeste Adora |Delilah Posey |Lydia Katherine |Mila Selene |Saskia Willow |Selah Elise |Stella Elizabeth |

@Chelsea : thank you

Sorry for my English. Its not my first language, and I try my best

dramagrl19 Guest
    @Chelsea: I actually love history and love going to museums! There is this museum by my house that I loved to go to when I was a kid. Have you seen the Disney movie Brave? Is Scotland really as it was depicted there?

@Belle: I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your boy's list in your sig!

I'm eighteen, so technically I'm still in this age group. I'm a college freshman and most of you are still in middle school and high school, and that makes me feel kind of old. My name is Emily.

@dramagrl19: In my opinion yes but certain parts. Where I'm from (glasgow) it's the big city part, with big hotels. Big shopping venues ect.
    Places such as Argyll, Galloway and Highlands are beautiful!

@Bellerose: Are you a Vampire Diaries fan? Just because of your boys names. Alaric, Salvatore and Damon?

dramagrl19 Guest
    Okay, now that there's another Emily, feel free to call me Em. That's what I am to all of my friends and family, anyways.

@Chelsea: Wow! I guess all countries have their metropolitan areas and rural areas.

@Emily: Welcome twinnie!

@Emily : thank you. I love my boy list also. The girls are soo terrible although.
    @Chelsea : I have never watch Vampire Diaries but I like the actors

Sorry for my English. Its not my first language, and I try my best