Menu

Page 2 of 478 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

dramagrl19 Guest
    @Bellerose: I'm great, thanks! And yes, I do want to be an actress. My dream is to meet Idina Menzel and be on BROADWAY!!

@Tali: Let's face it -- drama queens are the best kind of royalty.

Hi, teenberries! I love names, and shopping, and lots of other stuff!

My name is Erin, though I wish it was something prettier. I love to write and play volleyball. Catalina-- I noticed that in one of your past signatures, you said you also play volleyball. What position do you play? I am an outside hitter.

I think this is an awesome idea and that there should be a whole section on Nameberry just for teens.
    Last edited by rainierloner; December 26th, 2013 at 04:32 PM.
    Erin (Writer, Nerdfighter, Ravenclaw; Not expecting, just collecting)
    (Adelaide, Betty, Cassia, Georgia, Ocean, Violet)
    (Asher, Gabriel, Josiah, Oakley, Rowan, Wayland)

Catalina- YES! I adore Pride and Prejudice... and the other Austen books I've read of course but not as much! haha Which of them is your favourite?
    Emily- you do theatre too?! That's awesome... I'm taking a break from it this semester to get used to university and everything, but I love both acting and working backstage. I've never worked on a musical but that sounds like fun.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Oliver, Darcy, Orlando

@rainierloner : you are only 12? This is great :-)
    @bonfireazalea : I saw at your signature that you love horses. Do you horse riding?

Sorry for my English. Its not my first language, and I try my best

@bellerose: I took horseback riding lessons once a week for seven or eight years... I only stopped in June this year because of a drama program I did in the summer and now university. Hope to get back to it someday though!

Favourite names:

Hi guys! I'm Larissa, I just started junior year of high school. Most of you I've seen around Nameberry (Hi Bellerose!), but never really gotten a chance to talk to. I am a dedicated volleyball player, and also a pianist. I am severely addicted to chocolate, names, and Grey's Anatomy (anyone else see the premiere last night? I missed it!! )

I also like to sing, though I couldn't fit chorus into my schedule this year. I secretly wish I was involved in theatre, but I'm not gutsy enough. I'm an avid writer - I haven't written anything in awhile, but I'm super excited to be starting a new novel (with splendidly named characters, obviously). So if anyone ever wants to chat about writing, I'm in. I also love Spanish! I am in Spanish III at my school, and my goal to learn it fluently someday.

I also have a five month old portuguese water dog puppy named Jetta. She is so cute! I love dogs, too.

Athena: I adore your name!
    Emily: What's your favorite musical? I saw Wicked on Broadway recently, and now I can't get the song Popular out of my head! I also love Les Miz.
    Belle: Sorry I never Pm'ed you back! I'm crazy busy.
    Ebony: Your name is lovely, also! I adore Google. I have no idea how people navigated the internet without it.

Sorry post was so long. So glad to be part of this post!
    ~*~**~*Larissa~*~**~*

Zephyrine Amelia Daisy "Zelda" ~~~ Theodora Eloise Lux "Thea" ~~~
    Eugenia Marigold Moon "Genie"

Florian Elias Danger "Rory" ~~~ Orlando Archer Fox "Arrow" ~~~
    Sullivan Gatsby James "Sully"

@bonfireazalea : Horse riding is great. Although I have never ride a horse I will certainly do it in the future ( love horses )
    @Larissa : Hi!! How are you? Dont worry about it, I completely understand you .How is school? Unfortunately I have certainly missed the premiere of Grey's anatomy. As in Pretty little liars i'am way behind. I have stucked when Meredith & Derek & the others were crushed on the plane. Lexie died etc. And you play piano?? This is great!! You know I secretly want my BF to play piano one day for me

So happy to see other people here who love writing and theatre Bellerose, I'm sure you'll love riding if you ever try it! (and quite glad that my program- journalism- doesn't keep me quite as busy as my friends doing science stuff so I have time to hang out on Nameberry!)

Favourite names:

Hey Everyone!

My full name is Chelsea Elizabeth been on this site for a year and a half. My sig says 14, but I am not my mum is worried about my revealing my age. But know she knows there are a lot of people my age I will reveal I'm 13. It doesn't really make a difference but she's weird! And she thought about identity issues like you know my name and age, you will find me or something... She's VERY paranoid.

I'm from Scotland, Glasgow. I doubt many people will know where this is lol.

P.S My mum is fine with me revealing details now there is a Teen form! And I'm 14 soon so I'm just keeping the sig like that!
    Last edited by misschelseabeth; September 27th, 2013 at 03:06 PM.
    |Arlo Benjamin |Caleb August |Ezra Scott |Jacob Harrison |Jude Apollo |Lincoln River |Myles Hunter |Seth Gideon |Watson Christopher
    |Audrey Pearl |Calla Louise |Celeste Adora |Delilah Posey |Lydia Katherine |Mila Selene |Saskia Willow |Selah Elise |Stella Elizabeth |

Hi Chelsea!! I think your mom's reaction is very normal. Every moms are like this include mine And I know where Scotland,Glasgow is ( I think )