Page 142 of 844 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Welcome Jai

I have a Sumsung Galaxy s2. I got it when it was the newest version and even though it's outdated now, I still really like it, better than the newer versions, I think, even though they're amazing too. When I get a new phone, whenever that will be, I will definitely get another Samsung.

And Mondays..I kind of have a rotating schedule so I would either have Math, Science, Geography, and English or Music, French, Psychology and Communications Technology. I hate Mondays too, I'm always half-asleep the entire day.
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

But this Monday, it's Thanksgiving Weekend in Canada, so I had yesterday (Friday) off and I have Monday off too!
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

@Em - I want school off tomorrow! Lucky!

Tomorrow's Thanksgiving for the Canadian Berries! We have to wait til November
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

dramagrl19 Guest
    @Tali: Stupid Pilgrims just HAD to wait until the END of November to get here.

I'am so jealous to all of you for not having school on Monday. I mean who loves Mondays!?

My schedule ( the classes are different since Iam not on USA) : Writing, Ancient Greek, History, Maths, Biology, English.

It's October and I just can't wait for the Summer!!