Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Anna Caroline Augusta would be my choice, and I love the previous poster's suggestion of Eve Caroline Augusta. Other suggestions:

Jane Caroline Augusta
    Rose Caroline Augusta
    Last edited by kyemsma; September 25th, 2013 at 04:04 PM.

If it can't be Caroline Augusta Jane, then most certainly Anna Caroline Augusta
    The moment I read the thread title I thought of Anna, it's so good with Caroline.

Other suggestions (though mediocre compared to Anna):
    Aira Caroline Augusta
    Alma Caroline Augusta
    Alva Caroline Augusta
    Anwen Caroline Augusta
    Gaia Caroline Augusta
    Lucy Caroline Augusta
    Maja/Maya Caroline Augusta
    Maud/Maude Caroline Augusta
    Saga Caroline Augusta
    Vilja Caroline Augusta
    Zelia • 20s • Exporting names from Greenland & Inuit mythology
    Henry Ásgeirr Lórien • Alexander Adelin Pemba "Sasha" • Aksel Atticus Ivik • Oscar Edmund Igaluk
    Nor Valdemar Oisín • Asa Bjørnstjerne Dante • Marcel Endymion Theo • Vincent Akiva Lysander

Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Asta Ivalo Galadriel • Aviaaja Catherine Françoise "Avi" • Evelyn Brontë Cleopatra "Evie"
    Olga Alvaret Lúthien • Noor Dagmar Evangeline • Edith Faraday Thérèse "Edie" • Eleonora Gry Patricia "Ellen"

I LOVE Lily, and I really like Lily Caroline paired together, but I LOVE Grace Caroline Augusta! I still slightly prefer Grace Augusta Caroline, but either is so lovely.

I actually thought you were giving up Augusta, and were looking for a short MN for Caroline, and I was prepared to be sad for you. I was going to suggest Caroline Eva (which I *love*! I find Caroline and Eva to be so sweet and charming together!), but I think Eva Caroline Augusta would be stunning, too!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

My personal favourite is Anna Caroline Augusta, but you seem to keep coming back to Grace so to me that's a sign you really love it. I guess imagine if this is your last child, would you be disappointed that you never got to have a Grace? Or would you be more disappointed that you never had an Anna? Personally, I think they're all lovely.

If you need more suggestions: Alice, Florence/Flora, Fiona, Catherine, Rachel
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Oliver, Darcy, Orlando

I really like the suggestion of Leah Caroline Augusta.