Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Spencer Ezra Gray - that's a lot of R's
    Sebastian Caspar Flynn - each name is nice, I don't think they flow particularly well together. I think it's the -bastian Casp- part that trips me up the most. Caspar Flynn is super cute.
    Daniel Auguste - fine
    Atticus Noah - I like this one a lot
    Top Names: Benedict Calvin & Noelle Geneva
    Olivia/Livy : Darah/Bethel : Eve/Verity
    Eli/Solomon : Luke/Zane: Levi/Phineas
    Due in January!

Spencer Ezra Grey is fantastic!

I love Spencer Ezra Grey as well. Spencer and Ezra are both high on my list!

I love each of the names in Sebastian Caspar Flynn but not the combo AS much. It's still nice though. I agree with a pp that the Caspar Flynn is great.

Thanks, ladies! Sebastian Caspar Flynn is actually the least set of all the combos--it just seems super easy to honor my sister by using a Christmas name, and Caspar is one of the less common ones (Sebastian Gabriel and Sebastian Nicholas, for example, do nothing for me). And Flynn is a name I really liked, but usually my family names are one-syllable, so it's hard to get away with something like Atticus Jack Flynn, for example. I'm certainly open to changing it--that was just one of my first thoughts. I had also considered Sebastian Elias Flynn, but none of those have family ties at all, so I quickly discarded it.

Daniel Auguste has quickly been growing on me, actually--I generally prefer the more classic August, but I like Daniel Auguste much better (I've been tossing around Daniel Auguste Melchior, or Daniel Auguste Balthasar? I'm not sure I'm that brave, though!). I had also tossed around Daniel Atticus, but I am leaning more toward Daniel Auguste atm.

I think Atticus is the least likely to actually be added, but I do love Atticus Noah! There's just something about it.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Elisabeth Clara Plum "Liesey"Judah Théophile GreyPearl Antônia SabineSchuyler Ezra Grey
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samuel Gaspard JohnPoppy Thea Elisabeth
    Elliot JoshuaVerity OpheliaRory MaximilianAmelia Winter
    Felicity EmmanuelleSeamus OscarLillian PasqualinaAlaric Joel

I'm writing a story--join me! here