Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Emmeline Poppy is a beautiful name, I love it! As for the second middle, I thin Joy fits in better with the first two names, so Emmeline Poppy Joy gets my vote. Either way, though, your daughter will have a beautiful name.

Thanks, ladies!

I find myself (surprisingly!) leaning toward Emmeline Poppy Joy, maybe! I went into this post expecting that Emmeline Poppy Lou would be it, but now I'm not so sure. I love the utter sweetness and happiness of Joy with Emmeline Poppy. My only issue (with both of them) is that Emmeline is a very "pretty in pink" sort of name. It gives off a sweet, pretty light pink for me, but I feel like Poppy Lou (or Poppy Joy) almost takes away from that--and I'd like it to be a "pretty in pink" sort of combo. But I really have no desire to use Claire or Kate again (I don't really even like Claire with Emmeline Poppy), and those are the names that do bring back a bit of that pink-ness, if that makes any sense?

Just out of curiosity--those of you who do see colors or imagery, what sort of colors/imagery do you see with Emmeline Poppy Lou? And Emmeline Poppy Joy?

Any other comments welcome!

Thanks, ladies!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I like Emmeline Poppy Lou alot.
    I love the names Poppy and Lou so this one gets my vote.

Emmeline Poppy has a great mix of elegance and quirkiness. I wouldn't change a thing!
    All the best,
    Mischa.