Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I know some repeats got past me. These are all over the map, hopefully you like some of them.

Aragorn Wolf
    Balthazar Wolf
    Bastian Wolf
    Christopher Wolf
    Colin Wolf
    Dorian Wolf
    Enoch Wolf
    Evander Wolf
    Ezra Wolf
    Gerard Wolf
    Jedidiah Wolf
    Lazarus Wolf
    Leander Wolf
    Lemuel Wolf
    Lorcan Wolf
    Macsen Wolf
    Merrick Wolf
    Oliver Wolf
    Peter Wolf
    Phineas Wolf
    Rhydian Wolf
    Riordan Wolf
    Sebastian Wolf
    Shadrach Wolf
    Thaddeus Wolf
    Theron Wolf
    Tobias Wolf
    Tobin Wolf
    Tristan Wolf

EDIT: I just commented right after you on another thread and noticed that some of my suggestions were on your GP list. Hah. Fail on my part, sorry. Great names, though! :P
    Last edited by redwoodfey; September 7th, 2013 at 01:47 AM. Reason: reading comprehension fail
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow | Evadne Snow | Felicity Astra Wildrose | Gwenna Moon | Lorelei Ondine | Octavia Eowyn Sol
    Pandora Willow Isolde | Petra Leocadia Silver | Sunniva Adar Rhiannon | Thisbe Wildrose

Caspian Wilder | Damian Sparrow | Evander Thorn | Everett Lyle Ward
    Ezra Balthasar | Gwydion Alaric Hart | Konrad Peregrine Llyr | Malachi Tristan Bjorn | Phineas Robin Blaise | Theodore Winter

Squee, more replies! I'm always so excited for this part...silly Sessha!

bellerose - Dorian is one of my faves at the moment, it's quite dashing. Of your suggestions, my tops are Tristan, Tobias (my Hubs actually likes this name!), and Alistair (too Crowley? Hm...)

jem - Gordon is a lovely thought, especially considering Lord Byron, but I have some personal associations that ruin it for me.

rollo - you're a genius! I've had a crush on Theodore for AGES, but Hubs has never been on board...nn Thor might just change his mind! Justin is actually my brother's name. I loved the idea of Algernon, and than I looked him up and the meaning is too silly for me to be on board with the name. Sebastian is fabulous though!

rkrd - another vote for Tristan! I adore Alaric on your list, he's perfect with Wolf. Hubby has vetoed him in the past, but maybe this time around we'll have better luck. I love Lucien, especially with Wolf, but that's another Hubby veto. Luckily, I still have Lucia!

chrisco - Thaddeus is my favorite from your list, Thaddeus Wolf is pretty cool, and it has Biblical cred. I do love Peregrine too!

peanut - Omri and Phineas are pure gold! I tried out Phineas on Husband because he loves the Phineas and Ferb cartoon...the only problem is it's also our DM's username, so he thinks it'd be like naming our kid after the DM. Marf. I liked Cyrus for the two seconds before I remembered Miley, haha. Thanks for the suggestions!

feyfey! - you changed your avatar, I didn't recognize you at first. Oooh such a list! Aragorn is beautiful, but might be too OTT for Hubs. I've been in love with Balthazar ever since I re-discovered him on Victoria's list the other day. Bastian, Evander, Ezra, Lorcan, Rhydian, Theron and Tobin are all going on the list, and I see more votes for Sebastian, Thaddeus, Tobias, Tristan, Dorian, Phineas, and Leander. Awesome!

Thank you guys so much! I didn't expect to have a decently long list of options halfway through page 2! ^_^
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Was the movie "Scott Pilgrim vs the World". such a shame Gideon Wolf is DIVINE!

There is these books with Gideon, maybe it would change your mind...http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...ideon-and-otto

Thor Wolf
    Lucian/Lucan Wolf
    Octavius Wolf
    Odin Wolf
    Voltari Wolf
    Solomon Wolf
    Jonas Wolf
    Zebediah Wolf
    Jedediah Wolf
    Josiah Wolf
    Ulysses Wolf
    Quentin Wolf
    babynamelover.wordpress.com

babynamelover.wordpress.com

Well I am loving the suggestions of Alaric, Dorian, Phineas, Thaddeus, and Tobias. All of those sound immediately more awesome when paired with mn Wolf! I also adore Alistair, Evander, Tristan and Sebastian, though to me they seem to go better with Caspian than with Zion/Solomon/Malachi so they seem less versatile. Are you not into Gabriel? (It's like a rule that I have to ask that, haha.) Other suggestions:

Barnaby
    Cagney
    Cedric
    Edmund
    Emeric
    Everett
    Graham
    Hawthorne
    Heath
    Henry
    Isaac
    Joel