Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

More options for this sib set

Isla Hope
    Grant Wiliam
    Audrey Elizabeth (our chosen girl name for baby #3)
    And ?

Names we're working with:
    Emmett
    Everett
    Calvin
    Henry
    Samuel (love but last name starts with Sh so we've ruled out any S names.)

Grant was our #1 boy name from the beginning and we're having trouble finding one that feels just as right. We are presently surprised to have found a girl name we both love, usually girl names are impossible for us!

Would love to hear your ideas

I love Grant, Isla, and Audrey. Grant feels very refined to me. I think Henry or Everett would fit best!

I, too, love Isla, Grant, and Audrey! I really love Everett, Henry, and Calvin with those, as well. I love Samuel, as well--maybe you could use that as a middle? Everett Samuel, Henry Samuel, Calvin Samuel? I don't mind alliteration in the first place, but maybe it's not as bad for you if it's a middle? I really love Everett Samuel, for what it's worth!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    I, too, love Isla, Grant, and Audrey! I really love Everett, Henry, and Calvin with those, as well. I love Samuel, as well--maybe you could use that as a middle? Everett Samuel, Henry Samuel, Calvin Samuel? I don't mind alliteration in the first place, but maybe it's not as bad for you if it's a middle? I really love Everett Samuel, for what it's worth!
    it's not the alliteration that bothers me, it's the sounding like a lisp... Sam Shut---- sound like Sham Shut--- or Sam Sutt---
    get my drift?

I agree, out of those, Everett Samuel sounds best.
    Everett Calvin would be my second choice-and based on your list and taste, here are some names and combos you hopefully will consider or like:
    Prescott
    Palmer
    Chatham(chat-um)
    Kade
    Kai
    Malachi (mal-ah-ky-long i sound at the end rhymes with sky)
    Porter
    Roman
    Fletcher