View Poll Results: Which name combo is best for my twin daughters?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elodie Kate and Cassia Jane

37 33.33%
  • Elodie Jane and Aria Kate

26 23.42%
  • Everly Kate and Lydia Jane

12 10.81%
  • Everly Catalina and Aurelia Jane

5 4.50%
  • Emilia Jane and Averie Catalina

4 3.60%
  • Emilia Kathleen and Cassia Jane

21 18.92%
  • Emilia Jane and Aurelia Kate

12 10.81%
  • Lydia Jane and Rosalie Kate

53 47.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Elodie Jane and Aria Kate are lovely
    Girls: Lucy, Nora, Ivy, Mae, Willow, Rose, Nessa
    Boys: Felix, Philip, Owen, Flynn, Dexter, Henry, Rory, Finlay

Rosalie and Elodie or Rosalie and Lydia would be a great set.

Elodie is way too trendy, plus you'll get a lot of 'did you say Melody?'

Cassia is a lovely plant name, love classic Jane with it

ARIA IS WAY TOO TRENDY - better than the Arya spelling in GAME OF THRONES, it still gives the feeling it WILL BE DATED AND 'OVER' IN A FEW YEARS

Everly is trendy, but lovely and WAY better than Elodie and Aria

SPELL EMILIA AMELIA - it is not worth using a slightly different name but forcing your child to correct people her entire life

Lydia is my favorite - super lovely, but never super popular - you can get your different fix without causing lifelong problems for you child

Rosalie is my second favorite - classic and a perfect pairing with Lydia, love the simple elegance of the middle names - Jane & Kate

Averie???? if you have to use this over used trendy name - SPELL IT CORRECTLY, again dont cause lifelong corrections for your child

Aurelia is gaining momentum but lovely as well, much better than Aurora

Lydia Jane & Rosalie Kate

Everly Kate & Cassia Jane & Aurelia Kate

any combo of these 4 would be great, but think Lydia Jane & Rosalie Kate is perfection
    ~*~ Guilty Pleasures ~*~

Cecily Henrietta Marchelina Rebekah Cornelia Lane Severine

Cassidy Drew Tristan Robin Kelly Artemis Lawrie

You have really lovely name options!

I really can't vote, but here is my feedback on the combos:
    Elodie Kate and Cassia Jane -- I love Elodie and Cassia together! Very feminine without being over the top. Really beautiful.
    Elodie Jane and Aria Kate -- These are nice, but I like Cassia much better.
    Everly Kate and Lydia Jane -- I can't decide on these...they sound nice together, but they don't seem to match in style. One is very new and "in" while the other is a more solid classic.
    Everly Catalina and Aurelia Jane -- Same issue as the above combo. Cool how Catalina goes with Aurelia though.
    Emilia Jane and Averie Catalina -- Ooh, I'm liking Emilia and Averie together! Very distinct, but not so much that they clash. I think Averie Kate would match Emilia Jane a little better.
    Emilia Kathleen and Cassia Jane -- Emilia and Cassia sound too similar for my taste and Emilia Kathleen sounds more elegant and sophisticated than the pretty and spunky Cassia Jane.
    Emilia Jane and Aurelia Kate -- Emilia and Aurelia are far to similar for me.
    Lydia Jane and Rosalie Kate -- Wow. These are perfect together!

So, favorites are: Elodie & Cassia, Emilia & Averie, and Lydia & Rosalie. Beautiful names.
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Lydia Jane and Rosalie Kate

They work nicely together. They complement each other but aren't too matchy. I love the name Emilia but I've never heard anyone say the pronunciation you have; I say eh-meel-ya/eh-meel-ia.

Cassia is a runner-up name for me, perhaps with Lydia. I'm not a fan of Aria or Everly; they're a bit trendy to me. Elodie and Aurelia are nice, they're just nms and I think Rosalie and Lydia so wonderful.
    "Mom" to two adorable puppies, Violet Annabelle Augusta & June Olivia Ottoline.

Current loves:
    Adelaide | Antonia | Benedetta | Capucine | Charlotte | Cosima | Estelle | Marguerite | Saskia | Susannah | Viola | Wilhelmina
    Alaric | Anton | Bennett | Boone | Caspian | Francis | Gideon | Judah | Leo | Theodore | Vincent | Winslow