Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Maeve hands down

dont put a kids through having to spell and pronounce their name their entire life.

as someone that has a much 'easier' name but still has to spell and repeat it all the time - ITS NOT FUN OR WORTH IT

of the pronunciations: kwee-va / kee-va, kwee-va reminds me of queasy. go with Keeva if you have to.

Maeve still beats Keeva
    ~*~ Guilty Pleasures ~*~

Cecily Henrietta Marchelina Rebekah Cornelia Lane Severine

Cassidy Drew Tristan Robin Kelly Artemis Lawrie

Maeve. For sure.
    New username is @ truenature

As someone with a name that is often difficult for others to pronounce (both first and surname)...it is not a big deal. (Because I love the meaning of my first name) Definitely worth it. And it can be a fun conversation starter.

But I still prefer Maeve.
    Last edited by iamamiam; September 3rd, 2013 at 03:40 AM.
    Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

How is Caoimhe pronounced??? Kweeva? That sounds very gross...Keeva..not bad. I def prefer Maeve Rose though!
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Edgar John Robert (Feb 28, 2014)

I vote for the beautiful Caoimhe but Maeve is lovely too, you can't go wrong with either choice.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.