Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Just baby names? Or is this open to really anyone I've made up in my dreams?

I've dreamed I've had babies named:

Josephine Ruth (ugh such a nightmarish dream! Maybe why I always seem to go off of Josephine and Ruth. )
    Elizabeth Caroline Rachel (although I had so much name regret that I decided to change it to Rachel Elizabeth Caroline!)
    Elena and Kaia "Laney and Kai" (okay, their biological names were/are Delaney and Kylee, but I adopted them, and I felt the names didn't suit my style at all, so I changed them to Elena and Kaia...)

Ironically, I dream much more about the guys I'll marry, haha. To date, I've dreamt these names up:

Kevin
    Kelvin
    Asa
    Josiah
    Max
    Aaron
    Louis
    Jason
    Sam

@erin91 - I find it ironic that you dislike old names, because Audrey, Juliette, Grace, Charlotte, Rose, etc. are all quite old-fashioned! I find it interesting that so many people find popular old-fashioned names to not even be old fashioned any more. Josephine feels more modern than Audrey even, to me.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I've dreamed a lot of names at different times.

In the last year I dreamed I had twins called Claire and Heath, I still like that combo.

Years and years ago I dreamed I had 7(!) children, the youngest a daughter named Ruth, after my dead grandmother.

Last night I dreamed about a daughter named Tamasin/Thomasin (I was reading it and it sort of shifted in the dream). Kind of cool?

I've had a few dreams, in one of them I have a gorgeous daughter called Niamh.

Other names that have appeared in dreams normally relate to random dream friends ranging from a guy's called Spencer and Rudy, as well as girls called Faye, Grace and Azura. Not all my style of names but that is probably why I remember them more than others

Odd as it may be, my dreams usually recur with the same people/names. And sometimes the story line picks ups the next day or two. A week being the longest of it not continuing--either I lose interest or completely forget about it. Sometimes different 'roles.' So, for about a week now, I thought it would be interesting to include them in my signature, just to see what names pop up. Strange enough, I have never met anyone with these names.

Recent dream 'characters'. I am bored, so I will give whatever details I can remember. I am weird, I know.

Gabriel (Gabe by family and friends. Gable, by me and Caspian.): Main love interest in majority of the dreams I can remember, but I can never see his face.

Matteo (Teo): Gabriel's twin brother.

Nikolai (Niko/Cubby): Gabriel's and Matteo's baby brother. Once, he was Gabriel's son.

Emilia (Em/Emma): Sister to Gabriel, Matteo, & Nikolai.

Sarah: Cousin to above siblings and my very good friend. She introduced me to them.

Giovanni (Gio): My best friend.

Noé/Noe'/(Noah): If I remember correctly, I have seen it as Noé, but pronounced like Noah. Giovanni's nephew. I am his temporary guardian since his uncle travels for work.

Caspian: My son. Unsure if I had him or adopted him yet. I just know he is five-years-old. ^_^

Jasper (J.R. by his mother): Caspian's best friend. Left in my care, but have been contemplating permanent arrangements.

Nova & Marie: No too sure. One of them may be Jasper's mother.

Bridget: A lady friend of Gabriel's. Unsure of their relationship...

aspian Atlas Locke ▪ Ƶephyrus Alan Psalm
    Oberon ▫ Raphael ▫ Sebastian ▫ Orion ▫ Phoenix ▫ Edmund ▫ Jasper ▫ Solomon

Łiliana Adelia Claire ▪ Ɲoemi Adlumia Fable
    Chrysanthe ▫ Juniper ▫ Isabeau ▫ Camellia ▫ Galilea ▫ Yara ▫ Chloe

"Ci.eℓ."

I don't normally remember dreams but I recently dreamed of a girl named Jadene with siblings named Aiden, Scott and Tyler. I'd never met a Jadene before.
    Isobel | Eloise | Matilda | Lucia | Alice | Eleanor | Amelia | Felicity | Phoebe | Eilidh | Rosalia | Zoe | Azalea | Genevieve | Tallulah | Everleigh | Rebecca | Leila | Harper | Grace | Zara |
    ○●○
    Eamon | Hayes | Tiago | Cooper | Lawson | Archer | Lincoln | Asher | Alfie | Baxter | Taylor | Flynn | Lewis | Fletcher | Jack | Harley | Brooklyn | Regan | Drake | Spencer |
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com