Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Impressions of Julian Leo?

Julian Leo is our current top pick if we have a third son. Brothers would be Quinn Alexander and Griffin Maxwell. My boys want to call him "Jules" if we use this name, which I really like. Impressions of Julian Leo nn Jules? I haven't met any boys named Julian (or any men that I can think of)..

Julian is striking to me, and he sounds especially nice alongside his brothers. I've never met one either, but I'd imagine a Julian to be a handsome, quiet sort of lad.

I really love Julian, and Julian Leo is fab! I think Quinn, Griffin, and Julian are fab together. Plus, how awesome is Jules?! I think Nameberry is the only place that will support my love of Agnes for a girl and Jules for a boy. I would love to meet a little boy with the nn Jules. It reminds me of the author Jules Verne, and though I've not read any of his books, I want to! I always get the image of a swashbuckling, dapper hero-in-disguise on a pirate ship. Think Prince Caspian meets Captain Jack Sparrow, haha. And maybe a bit of Westley from The Princess Bride, as well!

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I really like Julian since its sounds so romantic and I am sucker for Leo, I always have been so Julian Leo sounds great! Quinn, Griffin and Julian sound wonderful I love how all the names end in N and have that ending sound. Good luck!
    Little Bird- 11.6.15
    TTC #2- Summer/fall 2017

I really love Julian, one of our neighbors kids name is Julian and he is very cute I think Jules is a great nn for Julian, actually the only nn for Julian I can think of.