Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lightbulb 3rd days to go...I'm not nesting, I'm listing :)

UPDATE: Hubby has responded. It isn't positive. See below in bold. Ok, I've been inspired. I've taken all the feedback on here and gotten together a NEW list. For those of you who have been helping me all along, you are either going to think I'm crazy or just laugh at this new compilation. I have yet to run these by hubby, but I'm employing some new strategies. Please share your thoughts - perhaps it will help bring me back to Earth before he gets home. For those of you who haven't read any of my crazy posts, it boils down to this: my husband hates all but about three names. He never suggests anything, and thinks most names I suggest are "made up." I'm being induced Sunday. Sibling: Noah Emmerson[/name_u]. Where some of this new stuff comes from: I am including names that he hates, but with middle names he will really like. Carol - his mother's middle name and Helen - his grandmother's first name.name_u]June[/name_u] was my mother's middle name. OK, tear it apart!

Eva june love riley
    Eva june belle riley
    Eva june noelle riley - said he likesJust to clarify, we don't' want to do two middle names. We are considering Eva June as a combo first. COuld it work?
    Eva helene riley

Helena june riley - NO
    Helene nolle riley - NO

Eliza love riley
    Eliza june riley - likes, but this wasn't a new one
    Eliza belle riley

Evangeline love riley - likes this one
    Evangeline june riley - worried slightly about the g sound repeating, but not really worried

Aria carol riley - NO
    Aven carol riley - BIG NO
    Vivian carol riley - BIG NO
    Layla june riley - has finally accepted that Lila is too rhyemy and put this on his acceptable list
    Last edited by godde8ss; August 30th, 2013 at 07:51 AM.

My top choices are:

Helena June Riley
    Eliza June Riley
    Eva Helene Riley
    Vivian Carol Riley (VCR! 'member those?)

Not a big fan of the rest, to be honest. But these four are very nice imo!

Quote Originally Posted by emsky View Post
    My top choices are:

Helena June Riley
    Eliza June Riley
    Eva Helene Riley
    Vivian Carol Riley (VCR! 'member those?)

Not a big fan of the rest, to be honest. But these four are very nice imo!
    I can't blame you for not being a fan, i'm not a fan. But, I feel like its what I have to work with...

I LOVE Eva Helene, Eliza June, and Evangeline June. I want to like the Helena combos, but I'm just not a fan (what about Helena Belle, Helena Caroline?--Helena Caroline could reference two of his family members while still giving her her own identity). I'm especially fond of Noah and Eliza together; I'm about 90% sure that's because I wrote a story once about a guy and a girl named Noah and Eliza. I also really adore Noah and Eva together. How do you say Helene? The French way (ay-LEN)? Or the more American heh-LEEN?
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

@ashthedreamer - wold use the more american pronunciation in order for it to be more of an honor name. I want to LOVE Eliza, because I agree its cute with Noah. It was my suggestion, after all. They all were, lol, but I'm held back for some reason! WOW, this is hard.