Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eve

Red face Eve

I'm loving the simple, understated beauty of Eve lately. What do you all think of it? I like the nick name Evie too.

Also, what are some middle names that would go with it? I have a long, three syllable last name that starts with an A.
    Mommy to 3 little ones and trying for #4, and already thinking of names! (Of course!)

I like Eve a lot, but I prefer Eva (which I adore!). I do love the simplicity of Eve, though. I like the suggestions of Eve Juliana!

What about:

Eve Carolina
    Eve Georgia
    Eve Felicity
    Eve Amelie
    Eve Tabitha
    Eve Lydia
    Eve Nadia
    Eve Philippa
    Eve Giovanna
    Eve Camilla
    Eve Penelope

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Thank you Ann Marie, that helps a lot! I'm loving a longer middle name with it. I love Eva as well, but we have a daughter Ella so I'm wondering if Ella and Eva are too similar!
    Mommy to 3 little ones and trying for #4, and already thinking of names! (Of course!)

Adore it, and the nickname Evie is so cute on a little girl! I also really love Evangeline.

Eve Bellamy
    Eve Cassandra
    Eve Calliope
    Eve Juniper
    Eve Katharina
    Eve Lorelai
    Eve Magdalene/Magdalena
    Eve Magnolia
    Eve Tallulah
    Married to my best friend since 6-30-11 ♥ Mama to two herding dogs, a wooly rabbit & a purring machine

Current favorite combos for the women-to-be: Rowena Claire (Winnie) | Amabel Jane | Lilias Eve | Helene Iona (Lena)

And the little men: Theodore James (Teddy) | Cedric Muir | Jude Peregrine | Henry Alcott