Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    I would go with Wren. It is an unique, nature-inspired classic and I am a sucker for those. Such a beautiful name for a little girl.

Wren, definitely. Though come to think of it, Ren could be a nickname for FloRENce, if you wanted to reach a little bit.

If it were to be my name, I would prefer Wren. I'm not an excessively frilly person, so Florence wouldn't suit me as well.
    "C." Mid 20's. Sonographer and hobbyist writer. Just collecting for now, but hoping to TTC in 2018.

Leonie Charlotte | Sylvie Beatrix | Cordelia May | Elowen Cecily | Linnea Josephine | Saskia Helen

Felix Barnaby | Otto Sebastien | Hugo Caspian | Gideon Wilder | Rupert Evander | Walter Inigo

I am so glad I decided to post this question! The feedback has been fascinating so far. Just about a 50/50 split on the choices. And thank you all so much for giving the reasoning behind your preference -- that is helping me immensely! Keep the feedback coming!
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    I would choose Florence because it's more versatile. Who says you can't even use Wren as a nn? So who cares if Florence doesn't have a "w" in it? It's not like it's against the law.
    It's not like it's against the law - too funny! Thanks for the laugh, Mischa!

I'm saying Florence. I'd feel weird as a Wren, even though I like the name. Florence nn Ren would be great!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014