Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Due 5th Sept, no name yet =/

We're looking for a name for a baby boy, due in a couple of weeks (his sister was early though!). He has to have Thornton as one middle name, and the surname begins with S and is 2 syllables.

His sister is Tabitha Alcyone.

This is a maybe's list so far User List - Cats Potential Boys Names - Unusual/uncommon, But Useable - Catkin | Nameberry.com

Any help/suggestions gratefully received. We don't want anything completely out there, or "popular"/over-used xox

Thank you,

Melissa

I like Jasper Thornton the best. Tabitha and Jasper make great sibling names. All the names that end in N sound clunky with Thornton if that matters to you. I think Gryphon is my favorite, though.

Love Caspian! I think Tabitha and Caspian are quite lovely together, and Caspian just radiates cool to me. Caspian Thornton might be a lot of "N", but I don't think it's too bad, and I like Caspian far more than the other options you're considering (although Jasper and Theodore are nice).

Other ideas:

Henrik
    Finnegan/Finnian
    Octavian
    Ezekiel
    Phineas
    Luther
    Winston

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Elisabeth Clara Plum "Liesey"Judah Théophile GreyPearl Antônia SabineSchuyler Ezra Grey
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samuel Gaspard JohnPoppy Thea Elisabeth
    Elliot JoshuaVerity OpheliaRory MaximilianAmelia Winter
    Felicity EmmanuelleSeamus OscarLillian PasqualinaAlaric Joel

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 05:51 PM.

Caspian Thornton, Jasper Thornton, and Peregrine Thornton are my favorites. I love Tabitha and Peregrine as siblings. They feel very Mayflower to me with a dash of magic thrown in. (Can I use Mayflower as an adjective?)