View Poll Results: Which one? Long-time love or New Obsession??

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gabriel Patrick

97 76.98%
  • Owen William

29 23.02%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    It seems like Gabriel Owen is your perfect name. I say always go with the name you've loved the longest instead of committing to the name you're infatuated with in the moment.
    Simon, Eloise/Louise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Conrad, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Dashiell, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Archer, Gabriel, Persephone, Raphael, Dov

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Owen and Logan do not really sound that similar to me all all and have different feels as well. its not like a pair of Mason and Carson's.

i think that Owen is more common now and Gabriel isnt as heard of anymore, though just Gabe is.

of your names i like Owen Patrick, Gabriel Owen, or Owen Gabriel better than your original combos.

ps out of all of them i think there are better names you can discover out there, scrap everything and go with something totally different.
    ~*~ Guilty Pleasures ~*~

Cecily Henrietta Marchelina Rebekah Cornelia Lane Severine

Cassidy Drew Tristan Robin Kelly Artemis Lawrie

I'm loving Patrick Owen...
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zach/Rafe/Otis/Rupert/Oscar

Cleo/Matilda/Priya

Gabriel Patrick all the way! Of course I am biased with your choice but I also love Patrick as a middle x
    Mummy to Gabriel & Elizabeth... the loves of my life xx

I like all the Owen, Gabriel and Patrick combos.
    William, while classic is rather over done these days. Michael... well a nice link to his daddy, but still prefer the other 3 names.
    Phoebe Eliza Grace arrived after 2 Years of IVF