Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Not in the slightest. Avery is in the top 25 for girls, and I'd still use it for a boy!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Elisabeth Clara Plum "Liesey"Judah Théophile GreyPearl Antônia SabineSchuyler Ezra Grey
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samuel Gaspard JohnPoppy Thea Elisabeth
    Elliot JoshuaVerity OpheliaRory MaximilianAmelia Winter
    Felicity EmmanuelleSeamus OscarLillian PasqualinaAlaric Joel

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Not at all.
    Eden's on my boys list, and it's viewed as a girls name although it's legitimately unisex and arguably male. I love Riley on boys, moreso than on girls.
    Nathaniel . Eden | Alessandra . Noel

Quote Originally Posted by heytherepigeon View Post
    I really like the name Riley for a boy, but the name is in the top 50 for girls. I don't think it would be odd to meet a boy named Riley, as I know several - boys my own age and toddlers as well. But would the unisex popularity stop you from using it?
    Yes, without a doubt. Boys have a hard line to follow when it comes to a name. Ask men.

Riley is becoming SUPER popular lately, I know personally 4 people who has named their children this. I feel like this name will become one of those names that everyone has, and when the kid is of class age they'll be like 4 Riley's in every classroom. I had Riley on my list and has since marked it out, I'm sad.. It was such a good name.

But Riley is a unisex name, I know male and girl Riley's. And the first Riley I heard about was Riley on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (The Riley of BTVS is a guy btw).
    Last edited by kisa; September 8th, 2013 at 05:48 PM.