Results 16 to 16 of 16
Thread: Carefree 2 Usable Hippie Names
August 22nd, 2013 07:46 PM #16Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
I'm torn between this style and I guess you would call it "classic, older style" my short list for this bub so far is:
1. Asta - Greek meaning star like love
2. Sunniva - Scandinavian. Meaning "sun gift" - Irish Saint.
3. Faye - French baby name. meaning Fairy. Confidence; trust; belief.
4. Lola - As a female name, Lola is a diminutive form of Dolores which means sorrow.
- As a Sanskrit male name, Lola [lo-luh] means "moving to and fro"
- Lola is also the Pilipino word for grandma.
5. May - English origin, and the meaning of May is "the fifth month". The month of May was named for Maia, the Roman earth goddess. Also a short form of the names Matthew and Mary. Also a Sanskrit word meaning "illusion".
Lola, May and Faye are family names from the early 1900's.
Combinations I like at the moment are:
- Asta Sunniva Van Vliet.
- Sunniva Faye Van Vliet.
- Lola May Van Vliet.
Her sisters name is Penny-Lee Van Vliet.