Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    My maternal grandparents are Nan and Pop, and my paternal grandparents are Grandmama and Grandpa. My great-grandmother is Gee Gee to almost everyone, and my great-grandfather was Paw Paw when he was alive. One of my great-grandmothers died when I was five... I think I called her Granny but I don't remember.

My mom has already declared Gemma to be her "grandma name."
    Last edited by southern.maple; August 16th, 2013 at 11:51 PM.
    Saoirse Lily ♢ Leona Daphne ♢ Alice Niamh ♢ Mira Tamsin
    Blaise Edward ♢ Percy Domhnall ♢ Ciarán Hector ♢ Séamus Jon

My grandparents were Nanna and Poppa (English grandparents) and Granny and Grampa. My parents are called Baka (sp?) (pronounced Bah-kah) and Grampa by my nephew. He couldn't say grandma, and for some reason just started calling my mom Baka, and it stuck. When we have children, I think my parents will just be Grandma and Grandpa, as will my husband's parents be. I would have loved for my mom to be Nanna, but she isn't fond of that grandparent name.

I call my grandparents Gramma and Grandpa on one side and just Nani on the other side.
    I remember my mom saying she would like to be called Nana when she becomes a grandmother.
    We called my great grandparents by Nanny/Grandma and then their first name. They were Nanny Grace and Grandma Alice.
    Strong female name enthusiast

Harriet Jean. Olive Theodora. Delphi Josephine. Saskia Margaret. Winifred Alice. Maxine Frances

Tobias Hugo. David Augustus. Peter Archibald. Charles Finnian. Rupert Ezra

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

I called my grandma and grandpa Mawmaw (said mam-ow) and Moose. My niece and nephew call my mother Memaw, and their other grandma Mimi. They call their grandfather Pawpaw. I imagine my kids will call my mother Memaw, and I'm not sure what they'll call my husband's mother (I guess we'll let her decide). My father-in-law insist on being called by his first name though.
    Currently Loving:
    Rosemary, Ivy, Juniper
    Fox, Griffin

My maternal grandparents are Granny and Grandpa (but pronounced Grampa) and my paternal grandparents are Nanny and Granda.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan