Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks guys!

Valentine- I am really liking Samuel Leopold and Samuel Thaddeus. Thank you! They are going on the list!

Love Samuel! I like all your combos, but I am especially intrigued by Samuel Fox and Samuel Grey! Do you have a family surname that you'd like to use? I would think that would make a combo seem particularly Southern! I think something like Samuel Sumner (!!!!) or Samuel Saxon or Samuel Hughes or Samuel Hayes (!!!!) would be amazing. I'm not from the South, and haven't really even visited, so I really have no frame of reference to give suggestions. Samuel Phineas, maybe?

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Samuel Grey is my favorite from the list <3

Yay!! So happy you're going with Samuel I really love Samuel Clive and Samuel Grey!

My first thought was Samuel Gregory but I think that's just because I think of Grey as a nn for Gregory. I'm not sure if it suites your style.

Suggestions:
    Samuel Abner
    Samuel Percival
    Samuel Felix
    Samuel Arthur
    Samuel Lucian
    Samuel Augustus
    Samuel Harvey
    My Favorites:

Colette Leona. Alice Evanna. Mabel Verity. Aurelia Esme. Rosalie Raine.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. Axel White.

*09.6.14*

Ash- I really really like Samuel Hayes and Samuel Phineas! So funny because I was toying with Phineas at dinner and then I log on and you suggested it! These are now added to the list!

Mnmemily15- Samuel Felix is great!! Also going on the list!