Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It is definitely harder to pick a girl's name. I'm struggling myself with that.

I suggest Livia or Jovie, based on some of your choices.

I really like Liv, Maisie, and Ariadne (Arianne or Ariana or Aurora might fit better with Ruby and Nora?), although I think Ruby, Nora, and Alice would be a perfect pair. Maybe Ruby, Nora, Alice, Liv, and Maisie? I think Maisie is really sweet; it might be too close to Maggie, but I'm an Ashley with Asher on my boys' list, so if you really love it, I'd go for it. That's just how I feel, though. I would love to have a little boy named Ash.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

@godde8ss If you had asked me a while ago which is easier I'd say girl names, but now that I'm narrowing it down I see what everyone means, it's actually really hard to name girls!
    I like Livia, but hate that people think it's just a made up chopped version of Olivia. I think Jovie is interesting, but after reading the page I can't shake the Bon Jovi association, which isn't so much my thing.

@ashthedreamer I agree, I think it's fine for parents to have similar names to their children, I just wondered if other people thought it was weird. I actually think it's a sort of nice connection, without going all out and giving them your name.

Thanks so much for the help!

[QUOTE=mflannery;2013757]@sjpau I think Alice goes best with the other two as well. It's a new one to the list so I think it just hasn't grown in me on its own, even though I love it as part of the group.

I like Jane, and I like the part time nn Janey, because it sort of combines Lainey and Joanie, neither of which I was completely sold on.

I also love Nina, Erin and Clara. Are Nina and Clara too close to Nora do you think, though?

I personally love Alice as a name I think it;s underrated. Great on a little girl and on a woman.

Again I love Jane nn Janey, the middle name can easily freshen this up if there is any worries there also.

Nina and Nora are to close I think, but Clara and Nora feel the same but are different enough I think.

Girls are so hard!! I was the same, used to think boys were harder to name, until I had my girls. I think there are so many great names it just gets a bit overwhelming! Good luck, love to hear your decision when it happens
    Last edited by sjpau; August 8th, 2013 at 07:00 AM. Reason: To bold OP reply
    Mama to Marilla Susan & Sylvia Blythe

< Current crushes >
    - Magnolia - Thora - Carlotta - Dorothea - Cordelia - Junia
    - Albert - Henry - Rafferty