Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Boy name to go with Eric Alexander & Isabella Grace

As of now, I am considering Matteo/Mateo Cruz or Daniel Cruz?

Open to other name suggestions?

Matteo Cruz sounds great, but it doesn't sound like it really goes with your sibset. If you don't care about matching, use it. (:

Current loves:
    thomasina louise, percival hugh

. ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙  ✶  . ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙

♥  ❝Words have meaning and names have power.❞

I like Matteo, but I don't think it matches your sibset. Even though Isabella goes well with both names, Eric stands out as very Anglo/ American while Matteo has a very Hispanic/ Spanish feel.

I really love Matteo and Daniel! With Eric and Isabella, I like Daniel better, but I've been crushing on Matteo a lot lately, and I love the nns Matt(y) and Teo. There's just something about Isabella and Daniel together, though--I love the pairing! And I find Eric and Daniel slightly more compatible than the classic Eric with the more exotic Matteo. I think they both equally work with Isabella, though, and if you want to save one, I think Eric, Isabella, Daniel, and Matteo would work well together for a sibset in the future. As they are, Daniel Cruz gets my vote, though.

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Elisabeth Clara Plum "Liesey"Judah Théophile GreyPearl Antônia SabineSchuyler Ezra Grey
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samuel Gaspard JohnPoppy Thea Elisabeth
    Elliot JoshuaVerity OpheliaRory MaximilianAmelia Winter
    Felicity EmmanuelleSeamus OscarLillian PasqualinaAlaric Joel

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I don't think Matteo goes with Eric and Isabella. How about Matthew? That would be lovely with you children's names.