Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I like Winter on a boy.
    While the nn Winnie seems feminine, Win seems masculine to me.
    I say if you like it, go for it.
    Strong female name enthusiast

Harriet Jean. Olive Theodora. Delphi Josephine. Saskia Margaret. Winifred Alice. Maxine Frances

Tobias Hugo. David Augustus. Peter Archibald. Charles Finnian. Rupert Ezra

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

While I first think of the name as feminine, I can totally see a boy rocking Winter.

Winter seems feminine to me. I like the suggestions of Winters, which seems much more masculine. I also liked Frost and North.

Laura & Derek
    TTC 2017

Adela | Althea | Eleanor | Evangeline
    Everett | Gabriel | Julian | Miles

I do not think Winter is too trendy, and I love that you plan on using it on a December baby! It is a pet peeve of mine when people use seasonal/month/time/day names on babies not born at that time (i.e., baby girl April whose birthday is in September). However, I do automatically think of it as a girl's name. That isn't to say I can't stretch to imagine Winter on a boy (though I have a hard time with Summer, Spring, or Autumn as masculine) but it would definitely be a stretch.

Never considered Winter on any baby nor have I ever met anyone with this name so I don't attach a gender to it. I've known men named Wind and Wynn so I don't see a problem with Winter

Funny, how some people randomly assign gender to words. They usually say 'I know a girl with this name' but that's a lame reason.

Fox * Rohan * Jade * Shea * Blaise * Greer
    Lotus * Noor * Tallulah * Jasper * Linden * Arden