View Poll Results: Which do you prefer? (See post below for details)

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aurelia Jane 'Lock'

31 48.44%
  • Catherine/Katherine Jane 'Lock' (Kate)

7 10.94%
  • Clara Jane 'Lock'

28 43.75%
  • Lucelia Jane 'Lock' (Lucy)

9 14.06%
  • Verity Jane 'Lock'

13 20.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Aurelia Jane is my favorite, like pp's mentioned it goes great with Daphne and is a beautiful combo. It stands out from the rest. I like Verity but it kind of rhymes with the ending of Daphne, which I personally would want to avoid.

I voted for Aurelia! I love the sound of Aurelia Jane, and I think it's just gorgeous with Josiah and Daphne. I do like Verity, Clara, and Catherine as well (and I am with you, even with Kate as a nn, I like Catherine so much more!), but there's just something about Aurelia Jane. Out of curiosity, how are you saying Aurelia? I've heard aur-ay-lee-ah, aur-ell-ya, and aur-eel-ee-ah...
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Wow, this is hard because I love all of these names! However, I would LOVE to see someone use Aurelia and Aurelia Jane is beautiful
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo

I like all of the pronunciations, but aw-REL-ya seems like the easiest to say out loud and I think flows better with our surname, so I've been going with that. It wouldn't bother me at all if they pronounced it aw-RAY-lee-uh though.
    Last edited by michappelia; July 25th, 2013 at 06:20 PM.
    Nicole, Mom to Josiah Michael & Daphne Coppelia
    Aurelia, Coppélia, Corina, Daphne, Elena, Kerensa, Lucelia, Parisa, Scarlet, Valerie
    Avram, Christian, Cullen, Darian, James, Morgan, Rhys, Tristan, Truett, Vaughn, Wyatt