Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)

Lily Belle and Laila Mai are the two I think work the best! I have only ever met one Laila, but have met several Lily's, so if you are looking for a name that isn't as popular I would go with Laila.

Laila Mai! Two of my all-time favourites, although I prefer May. And to the person complaining about the Lily spelling: Lilly just makes me think of 'silly'. Lily is much more elegant IMO
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail

Laila Belle gets my vote!
    Strong female name enthusiast

Harriet Jean. Olive Theodora. Delphi Josephine. Saskia Margaret. Winifred Alice. Maxine Frances

Tobias Hugo. David Augustus. Peter Archibald. Charles Finnian. Rupert Ezra

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

I like Lily Belle the best. A beautiful choice. My second choice would be Lily May/Mae. I just personally don't like the Mai spelling because that is a Japanese name pronounced like My not May so I always read it that way first.