Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thoughts on August as a brother name for...

I like it. I am a fan of all of your combos too. I do maybe like August Finn a little bit more than the others.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

I like it. I think Holden, Sawyer, Izabella, and August work really well together, actually. Holden, Sawyer, and Izabella all have strong ties to literature/books, and while I can't think of an August in literature itself, Nameberry says there are two playwrights who are named August, and plus, I think August just fits with your others. I think it's great. I like August Finn and August Rhys the best, with a slight preference to Finn, although I think August Flynn would be fab, and would fit in so well with Holden, Sawyer, and Izabella!

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

To me, it feels a little bit more traditional than more modern/casual (to me) Holden and Sawyer. But maybe using the nn Gus would alleviate that.

August Finn is my favorite combo, and I think that August goes great with siblings Holden, Sawyer, and Izabella.