Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Xavier - I like it. I'm not sure I love it, but I do like it a lot, and would be happy to meet a little Xavier. My only problem with it is that I like it in theory, but almost always, when I come across Xavier in a combo, I don't love it so much. I still think it's a nice name, though.
    Caleb - love. Caleb is my favorite boys' name--it has been for such a long time. I can easily see me with a little Caleb, and I would be so excited to meet a little boy with the name!
    Nathan - I like it, but I'm not excited about it or anything.
    Ezra - love. It's a MN on my list (Charles Ezra Saxon), and I usually do prefer it as a middle, but I think it'd make a lovely first, too.
    Jared - it feels dated to me, and I have quite strong associations to the name, but it's a strong, solid name that would serve a guy well in life, I think.
    Jasper - I LOVE Caspar and Gaspard, but I don't really get the appeal of Jasper. It just doesn't seem that great to me, sorry.
    Noah - LOVE Noah. It's been a favorite for a long time, but popularity, and a few other factors have kept me from using it up front. I'm thinking about it as a middle, though--I think it's very handsome.
    Matteo - I never thought this was really great, but a little girl from a little town in Peru called San Mateo has recently come into my life, so I've been noticing Matteo/Mateo a lot more in the past week or so. I think it's lovely, and I think Matt/Matty and Teo are adorable for nns.
    Lucas - I don't love Lucas, but I do like Lucian.
    Leonado - I like Leo. Leonardo is okay, but I much prefer other ways to get to Leo (particularly Leopold and Leander!).
    Joaquin - meh, I don't really see the appeal. It's not a bad name, though.
    Liam - a bit overdone, imo, but it has the lovely, and somewhat sensitive, Irish vibe that I love. There's something about Irish/Scottish/British guys, haha. I would be happy to meet a Liam.
    Sawyer - like it a lot. I've considered it for my list before, but it's just not got something to it. I prefer Spencer and Schuyler, but I do like Sawyer a lot, and would be happy to meet a little one with the name.
    Cato - I've been thinking about this recently! It's got such a fun sound, and such an ancient Roman feel to it that's so fun. I like it much more for a MN, but I would be tickled pink to meet a little Cato, regardless.
    James - feels a bit blah to me, but a nice name, anyhow. I love the nn Jamie for a boy.
    Julian - the only real reason I love this is for the nn Jules (or even Ian). I love Jules on a boy!
    Pierre - okay, but I prefer the French diminutive, Pierrot (pee-air-oh, essentially).
    Charlie - LOVE Charlie. It's on my list as a nn for Charles, but I still love Charlie. If I weren't so OCD about using nns as given names (somehow, Jack and Tess just don't apply, to me), I would probably opt for just Charlie. I love it.
    Patrick - I like it a lot, and love the nns Pax and Paddy.
    Jackson - LOVE Jack, but don't get the appeal of Jackson, sorry. It just seems so trendy to me.
    Emmett - I like it, but I prefer Everett.
    Everett - Everett! I knew it was coming, but I still got excited anyway, haha. I adore Everett, it's my second pick for a boy.
    Bradley - I can see the appeal. I prefer it as a MN, though. I once read a novel about a Lord Bradley of England, and he made it seem so much cooler and British rather than American and dated.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I love Sawyer. I also like Nathan, Noah, Matteo, Joaquin, and Jackson.

Current favorites:

ANNAROSE ELIZABETH

LAURENCE ALEXANDER

XavierUnique and masculine.
    Caleb – I don't feel like this name ages well. I have a hard time picturing it on grown men. Too cute maybe? I LOVE the nn Cal/Cale. Calvin is a good alternative that I feel does age well...
    Nathan – I like it, but I know a lot of Nathans.
    Ezra – I like it
    Jared – A little dated
    Jasper – So cute, but hipster is the first thing I think of.
    Noah- love it, classic and I really don't know many kids with this name.
    MatteoLove this name! Love Matthias too.
    Lucas – Strong and masculine, but VERY popular in my area.
    Leonado – I prefer Leo
    Joaquin – I like it. I think people will mispronounce it all the time (unfortunately)
    LiamWay too popular. I'm really starting to dislike this name. It's the new Riley/Aidan for me. Prefer William.
    Sawyer – I like it, but I think it is going the girl direction like mentioned above.
    Cato – Trendy, but sounds cool.
    James – Short, simple and classic. Can’t go wrong
    JulianLove!
    PierreLove, but strikes me as strange on a non-French child
    CharlieLOVE!
    Patrick –Like Patrick, hate nn Pat for a guy.
    Jackson – Prefer to simple Jack. Jackson is trendy
    EmmettLove
    Everett – My favorite. This is my top two for a boy.
    Bradley – Dated, but I like it.