Page 25 of 122 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast
    The first IFV baby Louise Brown and the bouncer husband Wesley Mullinder welcome a son named Aiden Patrick Robert earlier this month who joined big brother Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by caramichelle View Post
    • On August 23, Alec and Hilaria Baldwin welcomed daughter Carmen Gabriela. Carmen joins half-sister Ireland [17].
    I was expected a more unusual name with big sister named Ireland but i really like her name . You dont hear it very often . Happily suprised .

Eric Christian Olsen and Sarah Wright welcome son Wyatt Oliver on August 16th.

This actually belong in the old thread, but I'm just gonna throw it out in here. Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo-Domingo's son's name was confirmed to be Sasha (Princess Caroline, the doting grand-mère, was recently seen wearing an adorable bracelet that said "Sasha") and not Sacha, as it was originally thought to be.
    Zelia • 20s • Exporting names from Greenland & Inuit mythology
    Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Henry Ásgeirr Saxo • Asa Bjørnstjerne Ivik • Nor Valdemar Olórin • Marcel Endymion Sejr • Julian Aksel Dante

Vilde Ivalo Zenobia • Asta Cosima Gro • Léa Ingrid Cleopatra • Aviaaja Nanna Lúthien "Avi" • Vicky Noor Galadriel • Gro Anouk Regitze

And currently loving: Edison, Pemba, Sander, Ville, Johanna, Juliane, Liv, Madicken, Saga

Singer Monica will name her daughter Laiyah who is due in a few weeks .