Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I like it, don't love it. Sabrina the Teenage Witch was very big when I was younger though (I must be a bit older than you) and that's mostly what I think of.
    I don't think anyone now would really think of the show anymore, so it's definitely useable!
    I have a friend named Sabra but don't personally know any Sabrina's.
    I have recently been crushing on Sabine which is similar in sound to Sabrina.
    Strong female name enthusiast

Harriet Jean. Olive Theodora. Delphi Josephine. Saskia Margaret. Winifred Alice. Maxine Frances

Tobias Hugo. David Augustus. Peter Archibald. Charles Finnian. Rupert Ezra

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

I love it. I only bring up images of the lovely Audrey Hepburn: Sabrina (1954) - IMDb
    Maximus Alexander (2012)
    Audrey Juliet Sophia (2014)
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"

It's my name! I love it. It's different, yet classy. I dislike the Teenage Witch association but it could be worse. I love the fact that it's still not popular, kind of rare! Hope it stays that way. I have had it mispronounced, and spelled wrong before. Recently my mother encountered someone who said my name was spelled differently...which I thought was odd cause Sabrina IS how your supposed to spell it, lol.
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Gotham | Hessian | Salem
    ♂ Anakin | Sailor

"Cat Mom" to: Tiger Lilly Jane

I LOVE this name. I can't seem to get DH on board, but it's one of my favorites. I definitely do have the teenage witch association, but I think that's a very charming connection. I also associate the name with the classic 1950s movie starring Audrey Hepburn (as Sabrina) and Humphrey Bogart (Sabrina (1954) - IMDb) and the remake with Harrison Ford and Greg Kinnear (Sabrina (1995) - IMDb) - a classic Cinderella story meets love triangle. It's a romantic, beautiful name that still feels very fresh and spunky to me!

Sabrina is familiar while still being uncommon which is sort of a name sweet spot. I think it's a lovely name and I would be very excited to meet a little Sabrina!
    name lover with a passion for art history and mythology married for going on five years to my much better half
    trying to conceive our first