Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thanks, ladies! All the little issues with it seem a bit nitpicky to me--none of them really bother me if Josephine Zinnia really is the one--but I'm still not sure it is. And @mischa, it's actually Mirielle (MEER-ee-elle), not Mireille (mee-ray). It would be in honor of my great aunt, Muriel Cathleen. She went by Cathie, but I find Mirielle to be a sweet, more modernized version of Muriel. I like that it has the same beautiful meaning as Mireille, though. I like Mirielle a lot, but for some reason, I just can't get into Josephine Mirielle. I feel like I can't really get behind most combos with Josephine, actually. Josephine Zinnia is the closest I've gotten, and it's quite close to what I'm looking for, but at the same time, I don't really think it's "it." I would really love to know what "it" is, though, because this is getting frustrating.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Josephine Zinnia is gorgeous! I don't think I've ever clicked on a thread faster. Maybe try it out with other quirky flower names and see if you like anything better?

Josephine Amaryllis, Josephine Camellia, Josephine Azalea, Josephine Chrysanthemum... I kind of like them all.
    g w e n

Viola Mireille Sancia Blue Cosima Vale Odette Susanna
    Dash Apollo Madoc Orion Mars Auberon Kieran Atlas

Cameron Alastor Wilde ⋆ Emmett Fidelio Scout ⋆ Zeke Borealis
    Zara Fionnuala ⋆ Coraline Octavia Luna ⋆ Cleo Amara ⋆ Adela Seraphine
    v o t e

Quote Originally Posted by geeknamezyo View Post
    Josephine Zinnia is gorgeous! I don't think I've ever clicked on a thread faster. Maybe try it out with other quirky flower names and see if you like anything better?

Josephine Amaryllis, Josephine Camellia, Josephine Azalea, Josephine Chrysanthemum... I kind of like them all.
    haha, thanks, I'm honored. I do really like Josephine Zinnia. I'm just not sure it's clicked, and I'm not sure it will click, completely. Not like some of my other combos have. I love my other combos so much, and I know without a doubt, that "this is it"--and I just don't have that with Josephine Zinnia yet. I feel like it may come with time, though, so I'm hoping it does, because I adore Zinnia, and I think it'd be so stunning to meet a little Josephine Zinnia!

I have thought about another quirky flower name... but so far, none have clicked to the degree that Josephine Zinnia does. I do like Camellia a lot (although I'm not sure about Josephine Camellia), but I have a coworker with the name, and I'm not sure I want to go there.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Love it!!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa