Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 08:08 PM.

I would love to comment on this name again. I think it is beautiful! Its classic and lovely,well put together. I am having a Lydia myself (Grandmothers name) and am also using Atalaya (pronounced like Maya). We have had to choose between the names we love most and the classic name with a beautiful flow. I am sad that I can't have both. This is a beautiful name and if I were you I wouldn't change a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by saracita00 View Post
    Eva Lydia IS very lyrical. It seems like it would build up to the surname well. Sometimes those one-syllable names in the second-middle spot just feel awkward once you tag the surname on, but it depends a lot on the name. Emmeline Eva Lydia?
    Very true. I've noticed before how much I love the flow of some of my combos (like Arianne Eleanor Kate!), and then I add the surname on. It almost sounds complete as it is, without the surname attached, but I think that's just because I don't know anyone with more than one middle name. It has the same flow as something like Lydia Catherine Jones. That being said, I think it sounds fine with my surname, which is quite similar to Roberts. Catherine Lydia Eve "Roberts"? I think it sounds fine, and I don't think Catherine Eva Lydia "Roberts" sounds any better.

I am quite set on Emmeline Poppy for my Emmeline combo, but you've gotten me quite torn as far as my Eva combo goes! I thought I was in enough of a pickle with deciding between Eva Felicity Claire and Eva Clara Elisabeth (which is sort of a play on a name in my family tree, Anna Clara Elizabeth, which I find so gorgeous), but I don't think I could not add Eva Lydia [insert name here!] as a contender as well! Eva Lydia is... och, I love it. I'm just not sure what to put after it. Eva and Lydia aren't family names, so I'd like to include a family name, but I feel like I need something long and classic after Eva Lydia... like Elisabeth. And most of my family names are short and sweet... I'd post a poll, but I'm about 95% sure the Berries would pick Eva Felicity Claire over the more rhymey Eva Clara or Eva Lydia.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here