Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sister names for Calista?

I love the name Calista but I'm worried that it would stick me with a style for future siblings. Would I have to stick with Greek/mythological names? Would any names in my signature work with it/other suggestions?
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

haha, my first idea was Clio. Calista and Clio? I think you need something a bit exotic (Calista feels quite exotic to me!), and a little off beat. Maybe not so vintage and sweet and almost classic as so many of your choices. Maybe it just needs something Greek--I think Calista and Eleni, or Calista and Penelope, would be great, too. I can see Calista and Scarlett as sisters, and maybe Calista and Freya...
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Almost all my favorite names (including Calista) are Greek, so I don't see a problem.

I don't think it limits your choices. I do think lots of Greek/Roman/Egyptian names would work well with it though. And if you love them, then why not.

From your signature I think Callista and Violet, Callista and Freya, and Callista and Scarlett go well together
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

@ash, that's exactly what I thought haha. I'll just have to work on loving more exotic names!
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814