Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I love the name Eden, I think it is a really pretty name. And in my mind it's not a trendy name, and I do not see it as masculine at all.
    If I had a baby right now, I'd name it,
    Scarlett Amelia or Emerson Joseph.
    I also like Cashel, Gabriel, Genevieve, & Juliette. + So much more.
    I'm Ashley btw, and I'm 20!
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9822324

I like Eden. Like a few of the others, it reminds me of the Garden of Eden (which is a lovely connection, imo). I think it has the sweet nn of Edie without the more (well, to some people. I adore it, haha) frumpy Edith. It fits more with today's trends, I think. I know a little Edyn nn Edie, and she's just the cutest! I would love to meet another one with the name. For a long time, Charlotte Eden was on my own list. I still love that combo.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

My name is Eden and nobody's ever made any rude comments to me about my name (and I have some very honest friends). Eden is predominately a girls name here in Canada. I have met 6 little girls with the name and never any boys. I go by Edie and I like the fact it's a vintage nickname. I find Edie is a cute nickname but not too cutesy. I'm fifteen and it still works for me
    Formerly known as edenlyla13

An extremely name obsessed teenager . My all-time favourites are .....
    Girls: Ella. Aurora. Niamh. Aria. Evangeline. Anastasia. Primrose. Louisa. Clara. Penelope. Genevieve. Bridget. Rosalie. Vivian. Lark. Fiona. Fiametta. Isolde. Elsa. Hazel.
    Boys: Gabriel. Elias. Benjamin. Ezra. Miles. Reid. Elijah. Peregrine. Forrest. Augustus. Louis. Metias. Finn.Theodore. Spencer.

Eden is a place name, and neither inherently masculine or feminine. To me it's completely biblical, not promiscuous sounding at all!
    I wouldn't nickname it, Eden is a nice name as it is.

It's unisex but to me it leans masculine. I like it for both genders. I don't care for Edie

Fox * Rohan * Jade * Shea * Eden * Blaise * Greer
    Lotus * Noor * Tallulah * Jasper * Linden * Arden